Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When do I see progress?

Hello
Im 38 years old with two kids and I've breast fed both. I started noogling 4 weeks ago. I've only missed 1 day when I had gastro, other than that i started with 1h but now doing 3h a day. I can't really see any difference at all. I know it takes time and I  will keep at it bit would love to see examples of when everyone started to see results. Esp someone who has had kids! I can see a little bit of swelling afterwards but that goes very quickly.  I'm a small 32B!  Thanks in advance

(05-12-2018, 04:51 AM)Maria80 Wrote:  Hello
Im 38 years old with two kids and I've breast fed both. I started noogling 4 weeks ago. I've only missed 1 day when I had gastro, other than that i started with 1h but now doing 3h a day. I can't really see any difference at all. I know it takes time and I  will keep at it bit would love to see examples of when everyone started to see results. Esp someone who has had kids! I can see a little bit of swelling afterwards but that goes very quickly.  I'm a small 32B!  Thanks in advance

Don't expect big changes until week 12 or week 16. Pumping means long term results. I know it's quite overwhelming but trust me, hard work pays off in the end Big Grin

Also, don't do 3h if you are a beginner , please. You could have negative effects in few weeks.

Hello
Sorry i should have mentioned i use enhance not noogleberry.  It is similar to brava in the method and they say 3h day. Anywsy.. i will be patient!! Hehe.. i see this as a long term thing anyway im already used tp doing this and my.kids don't laugh anymore ?

I have the enhance pump as well. I’ve had 3 kids and breastfed them all. Check out my personal program, I have pics posted there. I’d say it will take a couple months to see a difference, though it’s very gradual. I highly recommend you take pics if you haven’t already. I thought I had no progress until i started comparing pics, then that’s where I saw the difference. I pump for 1.5-2 hrs a night.

(06-12-2018, 04:36 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I have the enhance pump as well. I’ve had 3 kids and breastfed them all. Check out my personal program, I have pics posted there. I’d say it will take a couple months to see a difference, though it’s very gradual. I highly recommend you take pics if you haven’t already. I thought I had no progress until i started comparing pics, then that’s where I saw the difference. I pump for 1.5-2 hrs a night.

Hello
Thanks for your reply. I've just had a look. I think you have had great results so far! I can def see a difference. 

I actually started to take pics and can see small difference, very small but its there.  I'm just going to keep on doing this. It is not even very bothersome at all. Happy boobie growing!!

(06-12-2018, 11:09 AM)Maria80 Wrote:  
(06-12-2018, 04:36 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I have the enhance pump as well. I’ve had 3 kids and breastfed them all. Check out my personal program, I have pics posted there. I’d say it will take a couple months to see a difference, though it’s very gradual. I highly recommend you take pics if you haven’t already. I thought I had no progress until i started comparing pics, then that’s where I saw the difference. I pump for 1.5-2 hrs a night.

Hello
Thanks for your reply. I've just had a look. I think you have had great results so far! I can def see a difference. 

I actually started to take pics and can see small difference, very small but its there.  I'm just going to keep on doing this. It is not even very bothersome at all. Happy boobie growing!!

Maria, this journey is quite long as you can see but it's worth it ^^.
If I were you I'd do the following program ( my next program is alike, but you are a beginner so for you things have to be more slowly the first months):

- Deer massage will help you a lot. Do it everyday, up to 30 minutes.
 -start doing 30 minutes twice a day (so, 15 minutes once and 15 minutes apart) during Christmas,
- then January 2019 30 minutes straight everyday 
-finally start from February 2019 until the first week of April 2019 one hour daily
- Take a break , two weeks would be good to be off from pumping but massage during this break : you should be doing 360 rotations on each breast by April (sounds a lot I know but you will get used to it!)
- Switch hold on and hold and release methods. I'd suggest you to start hold on method with lowest pressure December and January, but switch to hold and release method from Feb to April.
- Don't measure yourself every month, do it on your off week. You should have a start-measurement reference and then measure your bust and torso in April again. This way you will not feel overwhelmed and you can figure out later (in April) if the program works for you or not . Remember the normal growth through pumping is 1cm each month (0'3") once your body gets used to it and you don't overpump .

- Third week of April to July (31th) start doing 45 minutes with hold on method til May starts. From May to June do 1h and a half daily. If you feel you need to add more time, add 10 minutes weekly .

- Keep massaging 360 rotations on each breast with deer method, and add another massage routine. 

*Eat healthily , avoid caffeine and alcohol
* Do exercise, but don't overdo
* Try to not loose so much weight if you plan to diet. Around 1kg per month help to maintain the breast size.
* Try to boost your HGH hormone, by sleeping better / exercise/ amino acids ....

Hope it helps!

Cool thanks for this. ?

(05-12-2018, 12:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 04:51 AM)Maria80 Wrote:  Hello
Im 38 years old with two kids and I've breast fed both. I started noogling 4 weeks ago. I've only missed 1 day when I had gastro, other than that i started with 1h but now doing 3h a day. I can't really see any difference at all. I know it takes time and I  will keep at it bit would love to see examples of when everyone started to see results. https://tirereviews.co/ Esp someone who has had kids! I can see a little bit of swelling afterwards but that goes very quickly.  I'm a small 32B!  Thanks in advance

Don't expect big changes until week 12 or week 16. Pumping means long term results. I know it's quite overwhelming but trust me, hard work pays off in the end Big Grin

Also, don't do 3h if you are a beginner , please. You could have negative effects in few weeks.

This was a nice surprise for me, either Smile, or for my husband.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon