Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry questions

Heyyyy girls,

Let me apologize for my English in advance, I'll try my best.

Now, I received my Noogleberry system yesterday and I'm really exited to try it out, but I really have no idea how to start. I've been looking around this forum for a little while and honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of information I collected on the system. 

Can someone maybe recommend an amount of time I should be pumping? I am 18 and a law student with a job, which means that I don't have a lot of time, but I'm really depressed because of my current size (something in between an A and B cup, A cup when nipples are erected)
My goal is as much growth as possible, but I have to say, a C cup would make me more than happy.

Another question I have: I started going to the gym. I worked out a lot before, but now I want to do real weight training (mostly because I want to grow my booty and abs). I also love rock climbing.
Will my cuties grow or does working out make this impossible?

start slow , the more you can pump the better your results will be.
it takes time , I have been pumping for about a year on and off and have nice results , I went from a small A to B and still growing slowly.
   warning= if you have pierced nipples pump slowly and gently , I learned the hard way.

(03-12-2018, 08:09 PM)chelyann Wrote:  start slow , the more you can pump the better your results will be.
it takes time , I have been pumping for about a year on and off and have nice results , I went from a small A to B and still growing slowly.
   warning= if you have pierced nipples pump slowly and gently , I learned the hard way.

Is there a special technique to it, or is it just putting them on and waiting? And how do I know how much pressure is enought? I have no idea what I should be doing tbh Big Grin

Hi Cupcakee,
There are several approaches to Noogleberry.
There are the intervals 7:2, 10:2 etc. These refer to time with the cups on and pumped and the the time with the cups off and your massaging your breasts.
There is the hold method where you put on the cups, pump and hold for as long as you feel comfortable and have the time.
Some general points,
Use a good lube, olive oil, coconut oil, or any one of the million 'booby creams'. use enough so that you breast will get pulled in to the domes, but not so much as you make a mess..
As for pressure, you need to be the best judge, I usually start with more suction than is comfortable, wiggle the domes to make sure all is tight and the burps have been eliminated. Then just let the pressure off a little bit till your comfortable, and adjust the pressure up and down during your session.
There also has been a lot of recent discussion about the domes pinching nerves if the cups are located more towards the armpit area so watch for that.

At Noogleberry there is a blog, and forum (upper right in the attached link) that has a lot of tips and stories that you can read.
https://www.noogleberry.com/blog

Make sure you take starting pics and measurements to chart your progress. You need both because usually one or the other will lie to you.
Smile
Bobbi

(03-12-2018, 07:21 PM)Cupcakee Wrote:  Heyyyy girls,

Let me apologize for my English in advance, I'll try my best.

Now, I received my Noogleberry system yesterday and I'm really exited to try it out, but I really have no idea how to start. I've been looking around this forum for a little while and honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of information I collected on the system. 

Can someone maybe recommend an amount of time I should be pumping? I am 18 and a law student with a job, which means that I don't have a lot of time, but I'm really depressed because of my current size (something in between an A and B cup, A cup when nipples are erected)
My goal is as much growth as possible, but I have to say, a C cup would make me more than happy.

Another question I have: I started going to the gym. I worked out a lot before, but now I want to do real weight training (mostly because I want to grow my booty and abs). I also love rock climbing.
Will my cuties grow or does working out make this impossible?

Hey there! I'm a jurist! Tongue 

I know what feels to be in Law School and get NBE done, so my advice is to schedule your pumping sessions while you are on your study breaks.
Also, start around 20 minutes daily and add up 5 minutes every 15 days. 

This will help you to notice if you feel discomfort/pain, the improvement in your breast shape, the time you spend pumping and so on.

Essential things when comes to pumping :

-Massage before pumping . 5 minutes.
- Heat pad another 5 minutes.
- Drink a glass of water before pumping and after pumping
- Start with lowest pressure, something you are pretty comfortable with
- Protein intake must be correct (chicken, gelatine, powders and so on)
- Combine ''hold on'' and ''hold and release'' methods
- At first try, do 12 weeks and then take a break of a week or so
- Watch out the pressure always
- Massage should be something you do apart too. Like , before pumping is essential but my opinion is if you do a massage 10'minutes daily apart of pumping, that will help with breast growth as well.

Hope it helps!

I forgot to tell you these things (xD) :

Gym is fine as long as you eat enough to growth your breast and muscles at a time. It's quite overwhelming something but my advice is to focus on muscle growth while you are at the gym and focus on NBE when you are pumping. 5 meals a day is important when comes to muscle and breast growth, and protein intake should be optimal too. 

You eat healthy and enough to not feel hungry = you will maintain your weight but in long term ,your body measurements will change , you will look more ''fit''

You eat healthy but much than you need = you'll gain weight, that means if you are doing your best at the gym you will experience muscle hypertrophy . When comes to breast growth, that weight will add some volume to your breast as well but your abs will look a bit inflated . Though, it's possible to growth your butt and get a flat tummy, but takes dedication and long of time

Remember cardio is necessary too , so do weight lifting but never stop climbing xD I am a climber too and it's cool! You just need to readjust the amount of time you climb for muscle growth. Climbing helps for muscle toning but not really much for growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon