Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger lips after using bo for 1 week (pictures)

hello I started using bo for 1 week now I didn’t see breast growth yet but I noticed that my upper lip got bigger I always had upper lip thinner then the bottom one anyone experienced  that I didn’t take bo for that purpose but I’m happy with that so I take 2 pills a day one in the morning one at night  planing to double the dose and add kelp because I have Low body temperature I will keep you updated with the results

(31-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Mina1992 Wrote:  hello I started using bo for 1 week now I didn’t see breast growth yet but I noticed that my upper lip got bigger I always had upper lip thinner then the bottom one anyone experienced  that I didn’t take bo for that purpose but I’m happy with that so I take 2 pills a day one in the morning one at night  planing to double the dose and add kelp because I have Low body temperature I will keep you updated with the results

Eat 1 tsp of coconut oil daily to raise up your body temperature! and keep yourself moving and stay warm!

(03-11-2018, 11:11 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(31-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Mina1992 Wrote:  hello I started using bo for 1 week now I didn’t see breast growth yet but I noticed that my upper lip got bigger I always had upper lip thinner then the bottom one anyone experienced  that I didn’t take bo for that purpose but I’m happy with that so I take 2 pills a day one in the morning one at night  planing to double the dose and add kelp because I have Low body temperature I will keep you updated with the results

Eat 1 tsp of coconut oil daily to raise up your body temperature! and keep yourself moving and stay warm!

where is the necessary body temperature recorded? I believe I read it is optimal to be between 98.2 F and 98.8 F. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon