Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA cup and PM, please help

Hi all, I need an advice, I know PM is one of the best choice for NBE but I take it few years ago and...I gained just THIGTS, SEDDLEBAG and BUTT!!!!! I didn’t want it!!!!

I’m very pear shaped, my boobs are just an AA, no matter what is my weight, I was an AA when I was quite fat and I have an AA right now (my weight Is good but I seem fat Cause of my pear shaped body) 
My boobs have a very childy appareance, are flat, without shape, I have very small areolas and inverted nipples.

When I take PM I didn’t cycle, maybe was this my issue? 
If I cycle PM, can this work for me?

PM is much less likely to help AA cup, and often likely to interfere with growth from other methods.  If anything AA cup is more likely to benefit from PC by itself and no PM at all.  Whereas for a lollipop shape this would likewise often interfere with growth.  But lollipop shape is much more likely to see major rapid results (even much more compared to AA cup on PC alone).  And they usually benefit more from PM, even PM alone.  So unfortunately they steer eager AA cups in the wrong direction.  See my first sig thread for more ideas.  Eventually you would use everything in the link, but early on you may want to lean more towards PC and more away from PM.  Unless a hormone test tells you otherwise.

Hey dear, sorry but I can’t get the point of your discussion, what’s a lollipop shape? Did u mean pear shape of apple shape? 
Not all pear-shaped females have estrogen dominance, I have all the symptoms of lack of estrogen and lack of progesterone, with few symptoms of Hight testosterone. 

I read a lot of pear-shaped girls experiences with PC only, and they claim shrinkage after using PC, so i’m scared to try. 

I don’t care if I gain weight, I can accept wider thights with a C cup, but I don’t want to gain just thights. 

I usually read ainterol forum, and the results of biological male who write there (I never read a post of a biological female) are amazing! 
Why it works on biological males and not on my body? This is so frustrating . 

Everyday I think on surgery, but it’s difficult to find a surgery who performs fat transfer in my country and i don’t want silicone in my body!

(23-09-2018, 02:05 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hey dear, sorry but I can’t get the point of your discussion, what’s a lollipop shape? Did u mean pear shape of apple shape? 
Not all pear-shaped females have estrogen dominance, I have all the symptoms of lack of estrogen and lack of progesterone, with few symptoms of Hight testosterone. 

I read a lot of pear-shaped girls experiences with PC only, and they claim shrinkage after using PC, so i’m scared to try. 

I don’t care if I gain weight, I can accept wider thights with a C cup, but I don’t want to gain just thights. 

I usually read ainterol forum, and the results of biological male who write there (I never read a post of a biological female) are amazing! 
Why it works on biological males and not on my body? This is so frustrating . 

Everyday I think on surgery, but it’s difficult to find a surgery who performs fat transfer in my country and i don’t want silicone in my body!

Apple shape I suppose.  Yes it's possible that your hormones are different, but you need a hormone test to be sure.  Either way try the foods and other tips and it is likely to balance you out regardless.  And most people ideally need both PM & PC.  Either one alone can inhibits growth unless your body already has enough of the other.  The point was there are flat chested girls who grow from PC alone, and plenty where PM alone stops their growth.  And probably people with the reverse situation too yes.  It all depends on existing hormones and balancing out estrogen and progesterone because that along with other factors are what causes growth.  Messing with large amounts of PM or PC without confirming you need it often leads to trouble.  I'd suggest small amounts of both to start along with nutrition and other herbs, then slowly try a little more of each one at a time to see what works.  A ton of either one might through you way out of balance and halt NBE.  Even if it's the one you need you might easily do too much.

Bio males often (but not always) grow because they naturally already have plenty of progesterone and may not have anything inhibiting their growth like a female AA cup might.  They are always missing estrogen, so supplying that leads to growth.  If they were born bio female they might have breasts without any herbs.  They start flat because they're bio male, not because there was some problem making them flat.  A woman who is flat is more likely to have some problem, and rarely is it lack of estrogen and only lack of estrogen.  Try the foods listed in the thread in case it's some problem.  Avoid too much PM or PC or anything strong in the meantime without a hormonal test to confirm.  Or you might be doing more harm than good with a wrong guess.  You can always get a hormonal test and find out.  Or if you guess then test small amounts like 250 mg PM or 1/4 tsp PC, or less.  If it doesn't work, try something else.  They're so strong that using more when it doesn't work is likely to make things worse not better.

NThanks for your reply. 
I can’t order a do it yourself hormonal test because I don’t live in the USA. 
I’m very scared to mess up my hormones, when I took PM my AF didn’t come (but I took PM everyday, not just in the follicular phase) and PC mkes me scared. 

I agree with u, females with flat chest (except for girls underweight) have a sort of damper, but maybe is just a lack of fat tissue in breast area. For example, my mother and her sisters have apple shaped body with average/large boobs, but in my father’s side, all females are flat chested (no matter their weight)
ON the other side, males haven’t a lot of progesterone, but they have a lot of testo and DHT. When they inhibits testosterone and DHT they grow boobs, small boobs but boobs. 
Maybe the damper is just testosterone, so i’m Taking saw palmetto and spearmint . 
Anyway, they grow boobs despite Hight levels of testosterone and DHT when they take PM. This is weird! 
I can’t get why some girls have less boobs than males :/

(24-09-2018, 09:54 AM)Cely Wrote:  NThanks for your reply. 
I can’t order a do it yourself hormonal test because I don’t live in the USA. 
I’m very scared to mess up my hormones, when I took PM my AF didn’t come (but I took PM everyday, not just in the follicular phase) and PC mkes me scared. 

I agree with u, females with flat chest (except for girls underweight) have a sort of damper, but maybe is just a lack of fat tissue in breast area. For example, my mother and her sisters have apple shaped body with average/large boobs, but in my father’s side, all females are flat chested (no matter their weight)
ON the other side, males haven’t a lot of progesterone, but they have a lot of testo and DHT. When they inhibits testosterone and DHT they grow boobs, small boobs but boobs. 
Maybe the damper is just testosterone, so i’m Taking saw palmetto and spearmint . 
Anyway, they grow boobs despite Hight levels of testosterone and DHT when they take PM. This is weird! 
I can’t get why some girls have less boobs than males :/

Testosterone inhibits boobs but only partly.  Lots of bodybuilders pumped up on steroids (testosterone) get moobs from the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, even though their testosterone is way above normal.  Plus while estrogen and progesterone are major factors, all kinds of nutrients, thyroid hormone, and various other factors can affect all forms of development.  Those may often be lacking in a flat chested woman whereas in a flat chested male they may or may not be lacking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon