Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

Hi everyone. I am fairly new to NBE. I started around 4 years ago, but I quit soon after. I was recently motivated to start up again (May 2018) and I’m so glad I did! 

I have 3 kids and breastfed them all. I was always small before being pregnant (34 b), but feel flatter, less perky and more deflated now. Hoping to go up in cup size as well as plump up and not be so flat anymore!

My program is simple. I pump and recently started massaging after some great advice from fellow members. I’ve mainly done pump and hold and recently started doing pump and release (10:5). 

Here’s my first pic (taken 3 weeks after starting):

Here’s a comparison pic taken today, 2 months later:

I will keep updating as I go!

That's great progress for only 2 months in. You can really tell they are filling out and getting rounder.

(07-08-2018, 07:51 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I am fairly new to NBE. I started around 4 years ago, but I quit soon after. I was recently motivated to start up again (May 2018) and I’m so glad I did! 

I have 3 kids and breastfed them all. I was always small before being pregnant (34 b), but feel flatter, less perky and more deflated now. Hoping to go up in cup size as well as plump up and not be so flat anymore!

My program is simple. I pump and recently started massaging after some great advice from fellow members. I’ve mainly done pump and hold and recently started doing pump and release (10:5). 

Here’s my first pic (taken 3 weeks after starting):

That is very quick growth! And you got good shape to boot . Well done .❤️

Here’s a comparison pic taken today, 2 months later:

I will keep updating as I go!

(07-08-2018, 11:50 PM)Megz Wrote:  That's great progress for only 2 months in. You can really tell they are filling out and getting rounder.

Thanks Megz!!

New pics because I’m pic obsessed! Only change from my last pic is that I’ve made a bit more of an effort to massage as well as spearmint tea for possible higher testosterone.

Looking great! It’s a looong process, but, it’s 100% worth the effort!
Wish you a lot of growth, and a nice day  Big Grin

(24-08-2018, 05:30 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  New pics because I’m pic obsessed! Only change from my last pic is that I’ve made a bit more of an effort to massage as well as spearmint tea for possible higher testosterone.

Your growth looks very good .
You have 2 great advantages.
1) your boobs are placed closer by like gg .
2) your boobs shape looks similar to gg 

With growth your boobs should look similar to gg ones .

Wishing you breast of luck  Wink

(24-08-2018, 09:47 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(24-08-2018, 05:30 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  New pics because I’m pic obsessed! Only change from my last pic is that I’ve made a bit more of an effort to massage as well as spearmint tea for possible higher testosterone.

Thank you myboobs!! I really appreciate your feedback! I don’t know who gg is, I need to look her up now!

(24-08-2018, 10:56 PM)J8lemon8 Wrote:  
(24-08-2018, 09:47 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thank you myboobs!! I really appreciate your feedback! I don’t know who gg is, I need to look her up now!

Gg >> girly girls  Wink

Why don’t u use any herbs? 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon