Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herbs for Low progesterone

i'll take my hormones test on September. 
anyway, nothing worked for me, i Think i was wrong with my programs, i followed most popular programs that worked for some people, but we are all different, so maybe i choose wrong programs. 
i read a lot about hormones and endocrine System and i could be a Women with Low progesterone. 

symptoms of Low progesterone: 
-depression, mood changes,anxiety, insomnia, foggy brain
-water retention 
-menstrual problems (if u have PCOS you know that it leads to irregular periods, but if u have a regular but too short. , you can be lack of progesterone, for example, i have my period every 18/20 days) 
-pear shaped body (heavy butt and hips but not boobs, if u are asking yourself why are u flat despite of a lot of body fat, maybe you're lack of progesterone)
-bad skin 

i don't know why some Young girls are lack of progesterone, i read it can be related to stress, birth control, xenoestrogens etc... 
but i'm not sure of this, for example, i always eat organic, i do exercise, i Pay attention to xenoestrogens, but my body sucks at all!!! most girls are stressed, take birth control pills, but they're ok. (anyway, i have severe depression since i was 17)

so, what kind of herbs? in what phase? 
i read about vitex, White peony, spearmint etc... 
what are the best dose of this herbs? 
they worked for you?

i need some review from girls like me, heavy bottom but with an A/AA cup. i don't wanna try something which makes my butt wider but with no effects on boobs, everything i tried destroyed my skin and my fucking body, but i can't give up!!

(31-07-2018, 02:24 PM)Cely Wrote:  i'll take my hormones test on September. 
anyway, nothing worked for me, i Think i was wrong with my programs, i followed most popular programs that worked for some people, but we are all different, so maybe i choose wrong programs. 
i read a lot about hormones and endocrine System and i could be a Women with Low progesterone. 

symptoms of Low progesterone: 
-depression, mood changes,anxiety, insomnia, foggy brain
-water retention 
-menstrual problems (if u have PCOS you know that it leads to irregular periods, but if u have a regular but too short. , you can be lack of progesterone, for example, i have my period every 18/20 days) 
-pear shaped body (heavy butt and hips but not boobs, if u are asking yourself why are u flat despite of a lot of body fat, maybe you're lack of progesterone)
-bad skin 

i don't know why some Young girls are lack of progesterone, i read it can be related to stress, birth control, xenoestrogens etc... 
but i'm not sure of this, for example, i always eat organic, i do exercise, i Pay attention to xenoestrogens, but my body sucks at all!!! most girls are stressed, take birth control pills, but they're ok. (anyway, i have severe depression since i was 17)

so, what kind of herbs? in what phase? 
i read about vitex, White peony, spearmint etc... 
what are the best dose of this herbs? 
they worked for you?

i need some review from girls like me, heavy bottom but with an A/AA cup. i don't wanna try something which makes my butt wider but with no effects on boobs, everything i tried destroyed my skin and my fucking body, but i can't give up!!
Check out my last thread, i have the same body type as you, anything estrogenic will make butt bigger before it goes to our upper body. I  know your topic is old but, i think you can try progesterone cream because most women here use it and progesterone only can be absorbed topically, no food will increase progesterone. PC ( progesterone cream) extracted from wild yam but eating wild yam wont increase progesterone. That's what i heard. You may eat wild yam or some beans like black beans, red beans, green beans to see if your symptoms of low progesterone decrease, but i think it wont do much.

Mainly only progesterone cream can do it directly.  Vitex can help a little.  Adaptogenic herbs like fenugreek, shatavari, and yes wild yam and so on can help balance hormones and so might help a little though they might raise estrogen too (and true, wild yam isn’t progesterone).  Proper nutrition can balance out your hormones very well but if you’re taking a strong phytoestrogen such as PM on top of balanced hormones then you may still need PC to balance the PM.

Before using anything major like PC you may want to get a hormone test to see if your progesterone really is low.  While weaker the other things mentioned otoh are safer bets in case you’re wrong.  Especially nutrition can balance you out either way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon