Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

UPDATE OCTOBER 2018

- Normal days 87,5cm
- Luteal 88cm

While pumping :
- No swelling 87,5cm
- Swelling 89cm

I haven't pumped a lot these past days, I think around 40h in total since August. My goal this month is to do 20h at least, and once December is around the corner, try to add 10 minutes daily. Currently I do 20 minutes on both sides, 20 minutes more on one side. Next day 20 minutes on both, and 20 more on the other side. 

Also, I am watching to Chiyomilk's massages. Some are really good for pumping routine. I do 3 different techniques while pumping. The days I don't Noogle, I try to massage 5 minutes to 20 minutes daily. At least 50 rotations on each breast every day. My goal is to do 150 rotations daily by next year (January/February), so it's taking the habit yeah. From 150 rotations daily I'll add another 50 slowly each month till reaching 350. I read on noogleberry forum two women had great success doing 350 rotations on each breast daily. Sounds a lot I know, but consistency is consistency!

I added spearmint (10g) , + 250mg BO capsule through nipple intake on luteal phase = 750mg in total. + Still taking colostrum and thinking in adding another booster for IGF-1. I also take glutamine 2g daily for fitness purposes.

Also, I am aware my goal was to be 89cm by December. I guess I won't make it, let's be honest. However I am very happy with my results and I know adding things slowly won't mess up my system and instead I will see what works for me and what doesn't.
I am conscious too my biggest problem are DHT+ T . Hirsutism problems since I had my first period at the age of 11. So I think when I "correct" this issue and with BO growth may happen sooner or later. I update the dosages on BO slowly because I want to notice the real consequences of taking E+Prog through nipple intake.

Work in progress queens, work in progress!

what is luteal phase like how do i know mine
is 2000 dosage of bo too much if youre at your final step, i mean i know u should increase every month so when should i stop?

sorry i know youre not a master but you seems to know a lot, ill be thankful if you answerd me so we all can learn.

thank you

(09-11-2018, 01:48 AM)Noogooley Wrote:  what is luteal phase like how do i know mine
is 2000 dosage of bo too much if youre at your final step, i mean i know u should increase every month so when should i stop?

sorry i know youre not a master but you seems to know a lot, ill be thankful if you answerd me so we all can learn.

thank you

Hey! Luteal phase is when you start counting from day 12 til day 28 in your menstrual cycle. Its the moment when ovulation starts, and usually you need more than 10 days to start ovulating again after your period.
So once your period comes, that is #1 day. Between #12 -#14 day you start ovulating, that is the ideal thing. Mine for example starts  between day 13 or 14, sometimes 15, depending on the month and my menstrual cycle days. Sometimes I have 28, sometimes I have 30 or even 31. 
If you start ovulating before, around ten days after you had your last period, that means your progesterone levels are very low, so watch out on that too.

In my opinion, updating the dosage is the best decision : I do this since I don't want to have consequences. I started at 250mg , for 3-4 months, then 500mg 2 months, now 750mg and this month, 1000mg December and February. March 1250mg. April we will see.

Now thing is you may take it orally (I do it through nipple intake), so if you take it orally I'd recommend you to do 500mg 3 months, 750mg 3 months, 1000 mg and so on. Best taken before bedtime, on your luteal phase , adding a supplement that boosts IGF-1 .

Usually BO takes 6 months at least to notice good results, so it is a slow process overall. The maximum is said is 1,500mg , however I think 2000mg would be fine once you build up your dosage slowly and make sure your body has a good reaction to it.

Starting at 2000mg is a crazy thing, indeed.

As I understand it, Miss Mad Scientist applied her BO cream on her nipples and areola then covered with some sort of plastic cap. Kept it on 24/7 and only removed the cap to wash and re-apply. Is that what you are doing?

(09-11-2018, 05:19 PM)James98 Wrote:  As I understand it, Miss Mad Scientist applied her BO cream on her nipples and areola then covered with some sort of plastic cap. Kept it on 24/7 and only removed the cap to wash and re-apply. Is that what you are doing?

Bingo! Tongue

(09-11-2018, 03:17 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(09-11-2018, 01:48 AM)Noogooley Wrote:  what is luteal phase like how do i know mine

thank you

Hey! Luteal phase is when you start counting from day 12 til day 28 in your menstrual cycle. Its the moment when ovulation starts, and usually you need more than 10 days to start ovulating again after your period.
So once your period comes, that is #1 day. Between #12 -#14 day you start ovulating, that is the ideal thing. Mine for example starts  between day 13 or 14, sometimes 15, depending on the month and my menstrual cycle days. Sometimes I have 28, sometimes I have 30 or even 31. 
If you start ovulating before, around ten days after you had your last period, that means your progesterone levels are very low, so watch out on that too.

In my opinion, updating the dosage is the best decision : I do this since I don't want to have consequences. I started at 250mg , for 3-4 months, then 500mg 2 months, now 750mg and this month, 1000mg December and February. March 1250mg. April we will see.

Now thing is you may take it orally (I do it through nipple intake), so if you take it orally I'd recommend you to do 500mg 3 months, 750mg 3 months, 1000 mg and so on. Best taken before bedtime, on your luteal phase , adding a supplement that boosts IGF-1 .

Usually BO takes 6 months at least to notice good results, so it is a slow process overall. The maximum is said is 1,500mg , however I think 2000mg would be fine once you build up your dosage slowly and make sure your body has a good reaction to it.

thank you, so the luaeal phase ends when my period started or did i get that wrong?
you only apply bo intake on the nipple once a day?

(09-11-2018, 11:49 PM)Noogooley Wrote:  
(09-11-2018, 03:17 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

thank you

thank you, so the luaeal phase ends when my period started or did i get that wrong?
you only apply bo intake on the nipple once a day?

period days- follicular phase (from day 1 to day 11) - luteal phase (from day 12-13 to your fist day of period)

Yes, the reason is the nipple intake is much stronger than oral intake.

I was a bit frustrated today about not have grown any cm in three months but after watching this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrnkhiNF6M I feel blessed to have given up on the idea of breast implants.

(23-11-2018, 11:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I was a bit frustrated today about not have grown any cm in three months but after watching this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrnkhiNF6M I feel blessed to have given up on the idea of breast implants.

I see so many women give up implants, years after their augmentation. It’s good that you’ve made your peace with it. Good luck! :)

A quick reminder for myself . Things I'd like to improve this month (DEC 2018): 

-Massage twice, 5 minutes . 50 rotations  for three weeks. 100 rotations once Christmas arrives. 
- Glutamine 5.2 g
- Nipple BO experiment at 1000mg 
- Pumping  Cool we start again doing good sessions since I've this month and next month off from everything (well almost everything) ! : 45 minutes this week 3 days , 45 minutes next week 3 days, 45 minutes 5 days (3rd week), 1h daily (split up in 30 minutes) 4rd week.  Hold and release method 3:10'

-Protein intake again up (30g powder)
- Good fats up (fish oil)
- Buy HMB (after workouts)+ Colostrum Powder ( menstrual days) + Protein powder (breakfast) 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon