Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about breast pumps

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello all,[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am 28 years old female and as you can guess I am trying to increase my cup size :Tongue I am consuming fennel seeds daily as tea and perform female deer massage daily. I have pear shaped body where my butt and thighs are larger than my upper body. I am 1.68 and 53 kg which I would like to lose 2 kilos. I would like to start pumping my breasts but i am affraid to do. I do not want to damage my breast as it might cause a problem for breastfeeding (hopefully in the futureSmile I am also worried that I may have saggy and empty breast & breast skin at the end. I was searching for the possible side affects here and there but couldn’t found a trustworthy source. If you’d share your thoughts & experiences I’d be appreciated. [/font][/font]

Hi Capella,
Using a Noogleberry or other pump is 90 percent safe. The 10% thats a problem usually comes from people trying to hard and over pumping.
There should be no problem messing up your breasts for future breast feeding and Noogleberry is very good for lifting saggy breasts, so After you have the breasts of your dreams, use your noogleberry just for maintenance.
If you have any other fears contact Noogleberry customer service on their web site, they have heard all the questions before, and will give you a straight and honest answers.
Bobbi

(05-06-2018, 09:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Capella,
Using a Noogleberry or other pump is 90 percent safe. The 10% thats a problem usually comes from people trying to hard and over pumping.
There should be no problem messing up your breasts for future breast feeding and Noogleberry is very good for lifting saggy breasts, so After you have the breasts of your dreams, use your noogleberry just for maintenance.
If you have any other fears contact Noogleberry customer service on their web site, they have heard all the questions before, and will give you a straight and honest answers.
Bobbi
Dear Happme,

Thanks alot for your reply! Whenever I post something, I got a reply from you with a good suggestion. You are amazing! Many kisses

Hello girl! Welcome  Tongue

Pumping is safe if you do it correctly - and if you do the way it has to be, you can achieve great results!

We're here for help you so whatever you'd like to know, ask! Also, check out Jenniferlove's thread, I think you'll like to see her results Smile

Well you made me hunt down Jennifers thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&highlight=Jenniferlove
I had forgotten her wonderful results.
Thanks SweetOrange

Bobbi

(05-06-2018, 11:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello girl! Welcome  Tongue

Pumping is safe if you do it correctly - and if you do the way it has to be, you can achieve great results!

We're here for help you so whatever you'd like to know, ask! Also, check out Jenniferlove's thread, I think you'll like to see her results Smile

Hello Sweet orange! 

Thank your for your warm welcome! I saw one of tour thread that you mention about losing weight which I am also trying to slim my legs :Smile Hope it won’t affect my growing. I decided to buy Noogleberry but don’t know which size should I buy. I am a 34B EU size but not a full B. Do you have any suggestions as we have the same size at least for start (probably you are bigger than me) Tongue

(06-06-2018, 05:41 PM)Capella Wrote:  
(05-06-2018, 11:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello girl! Welcome  Tongue

Hello Sweet orange! 

Thank your for your warm welcome! I saw one of tour thread that you mention about losing weight which I am also trying to slim my legs :Smile Hope it won’t affect my growing. I decided to buy Noogleberry but don’t know which size should I buy. I am a 34B EU size but not a full B. Do you have any suggestions as we have the same size at least for start (probably you are bigger than me) Tongue

Actually, we are the same size now! Haha I went to almost 34D but I lost tons of weight (10kg) and in the end, it had an effect on my boobs but hey, I did not loose it at all!

A cheaper option than Noogleberry would be Kangzhu , and this would be your size. True you can be a Medium but in the end of this year you'd have to move to a L.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Dual-Suct...Sw5ZBWObaF

Yes, the "Kangzhu" is sold on eBay without that name by many sellers. I would suggest doing a search of something like "breast suction" and sort by lowest price first. I would not buy from the seller in the above link, though. They have a feedback of 95%, which is actually very bad. I've been an eBay seller for many years and it's very easy for a decent seller to maintain a rating of 99%-100%. I'm still at 100% after 10 years and thousands of sales. Also, since I'm in the USA, I tend to filter out the Chinese sellers, such as this one, simply because most orders I've had from China have taken nearly 2 months to receive (I think they wait until they fill a shipping container to ship). There are a number of sellers who sell this and ship from the US.

As for pumps being safe, I consider it the safest NBE method. I'm very squeamish about taking any sort of supplements that might alter my hormone levels, but I have no problem with pumping. When you first start, just use one cup for awhile until you get used to using it. One thing I don't like about these cheaper systems, though, is that the pumps have no release valve. If you over suction the only way to relieve the pressure is to work your finger under the outer edge of the cup a bit. Other than that they seem to work well enough for me, though I've read stories of valves breaking after a week or two. You have to be careful with these gadgets.

(06-06-2018, 07:50 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Yes, the "Kangzhu" is sold on eBay without that name by many sellers. I would suggest doing a search of something like "breast suction" and sort by lowest price first. I would not buy from the seller in the above link, though. They have a feedback of 95%, which is actually very bad. I've been an eBay seller for many years and it's very easy for a decent seller to maintain a rating of 99%-100%. I'm still at 100% after 10 years and thousands of sales. Also, since I'm in the USA, I tend to filter out the Chinese sellers, such as this one, simply because most orders I've had from China have taken nearly 2 months to receive (I think they wait until they fill a shipping container to ship). There are a number of sellers who sell this and ship from the US.

As for pumps being safe, I consider it the safest NBE method. I'm very squeamish about taking any sort of supplements that might alter my hormone levels, but I have no problem with pumping. When you first start, just use one cup for awhile until  you get used to using it. One thing I don't like about these cheaper systems, though, is that the pumps have no release valve. If you over suction the only way to relieve the pressure is to work your finger under the outer edge of the cup a bit. Other than that they seem to work well enough for me, though I've read stories of valves breaking after a week or two. You have to be careful with these gadgets.

Wannabe, thank you for such a good info! I do not buy often on Ebay so I don't know how it works.

And yes, it's the safest method maybe but the toughest one too!

(06-06-2018, 08:10 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(06-06-2018, 07:50 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Yes, the "Kangzhu" is sold on eBay without that name by many sellers. I would suggest doing a search of something like "breast suction" and sort by lowest price first. I would not buy from the seller in the above link, though. They have a feedback of 95%, which is actually very bad. I've been an eBay seller for many years and it's very easy for a decent seller to maintain a rating of 99%-100%. I'm still at 100% after 10 years and thousands of sales. Also, since I'm in the USA, I tend to filter out the Chinese sellers, such as this one, simply because most orders I've had from China have taken nearly 2 months to receive (I think they wait until they fill a shipping container to ship). There are a number of sellers who sell this and ship from the US.

As for pumps being safe, I consider it the safest NBE method. I'm very squeamish about taking any sort of supplements that might alter my hormone levels, but I have no problem with pumping. When you first start, just use one cup for awhile until  you get used to using it. One thing I don't like about these cheaper systems, though, is that the pumps have no release valve. If you over suction the only way to relieve the pressure is to work your finger under the outer edge of the cup a bit. Other than that they seem to work well enough for me, though I've read stories of valves breaking after a week or two. You have to be careful with these gadgets.

Wannabe, thank you for such a good info! I do not buy often on Ebay so I don't know how it works.

And yes, it's the safest method maybe but the toughest one too!
Is there any difference between Noogleberry and Kangzhu ? Of course it would be great to pay less money for the same results. I think that maybe L cups will be so big for me but also I think that as I want upper fullness as well, It might be suitable. Any suggestions?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon