Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I get a rounder shape?

Elo! I think from certain angles my shape looks nice but others I look very strange...I used to have really round and full c-d's but after breastfeeding my shape is kinda wonky; not super saggy but the shape looks deflated and bottom heavy at a bcup now...is there any massage technique or whatever to get a nice round shape back? I just started nbe herbs which will hopefully fix a little bit of the empty look but how should I go about getting roundness again? Thanks! Blush

(07-05-2018, 01:21 AM)butterfly11 Wrote:  Elo! I think from certain angles my shape looks nice but others I look very strange...I used to have really round and full c-d's but after breastfeeding my shape is kinda wonky; not super saggy but the shape looks deflated and bottom heavy at a bcup now...is there any massage technique or whatever to get a nice round shape back? I just started nbe herbs which will hopefully fix a little bit of the empty look but how should I go about getting roundness again? Thanks! Blush

What about suction pumps? You could try those.

Hey there I might give those a try again but in the past I didn't like how it stretched them out; maybe with a styrofoam insert I shall try again..I keep going back and forth as to if it's a good idea or not...was hoping for a massage technique of some sort because I no longer have my noogleberry and found it hard to stick to everyday honestly; wondering if there's a cheaper alternative to the large size?..I can only find smaller suction cups besides noogleberry.

Thanks!

Hi Butterfly,
Here are my favorite two massage threads,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I'm sure there is something in there for you.
Usually the deflated breast is a sign of estrogen dominance, so you might want to get a hormone screen to find out where you are. At any rate massage will help.
Bobbi

Thanks Happy, I looked through those; do you know if there's one massage known to improves shape to be more round specifically or do all of them do that? The shape and size is entirely from breastfeeding and pregancy and the hormones/effects of that rather than my actual non pregnant state; they swelled up massively in size during pregnancy and breastfeeding sort of sucked the life out of them (or a solid cup to a cup and a half from what I had before pregnancy); they were not like that until right after breastfeeding, but the shape thankfully has improved a great deal since then...they were bad O_O. I tried to google information on this to see the other unusual symptoms and could not find one related to breast shape/estrogen dominance. Could you share the link because I am genuinely curious about it now...I will get a hormone screen if this plan dosn't work for me...I do plan to wean off the majority of these (other than maca and flax, and things I take from time to time for health) in favor of massage only if I hit my goals. I won't be measuring for a bit but from the herbs and massage I started last night I look fuller this morning...so fingers crossed for results on the measure. ^ ^

I did a search here on Estrogen dominance, and got a lot of hits, and then
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28069&pid=197597&highlight=estrogen+dominance#pid197597

I think this might help,

Also follow surferjoe
http://www.breastnexus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=6085

He has a lot of very good advice on ED and most everything else.

Bobbi

Thank you, I took a look through both..very good info. I'm hoping ED isn't the case and the herbs work otherwise I have a long road ahead of me. XD Interesting to see that you can have ED even with low estrogen. I don't have a lot of the symptoms currently of ED but I did have painful heavy periods bloating mood swings etc and other ED symptoms for around a year after nursing, I am certain my hormones were out of whack then but hoping I overcame it because a lot of the things I see to cure ED are things I do; such as yoga, exercise, eating whole unprocessed foods etc; I am genuinely curious...think the test was in the $300 range so I'll wait on it for now, but I would like to get one when I can.

I took this little quiz (I know it's not the same as a real hormone test but it's all I can do right now)
http://www.drshel.com/test-your-symptoms/hormone-quiz

The only thing that showed up as likely was low testosterone. lol butI did notice many ed symptoms were symptoms I had for the months to a year after nursing so perhaps it's cleared up now.

Edit: I found a saliva test for $125 Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T) ...does that about cover it for NBE atleast?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135

This thread is EXTREMELY helpful for suspected estrogen dominance

5 or more symptoms from either could point to either dominance or deficiency of either

DOMINANCE-I got 5 from the top list 4 of which were **, ** for symptoms of both estrogen dominance and deficiency

DEFICIENCY-and I got 7 from the bottom list,  3 of which ** for symptoms of both estrogen deficiency and estrogen dominance

"If you have a lot of the bottom list but also have some ** or also a lot of the top list then you are probably estrogen dominant- low estrogen and even lower progesterone."

From symptoms alone it is possible I have estrogen dominance but is less likely I have too much estrogen; it's more likely I simply have low progesterone. I could be balanced however; time will tell but I will add vitex to my supplements and lower some of the phytoestrogens and boost maca after I use up this mix of herbs I made just incase. I don't mind making myself a guinea pig, I am very healthy with no allergies so I'll be good either way, I quit things if they don't make me feel good. I'm pretty happy with my current bcup size; I just want to see what I look like with my old c-d cup size or even bigger.

Do pectoral and shoulder toning exercises. Strengthening your pecs wont necessarily change the shape of your breasts, but will give them a significant lift.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon