Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical Creams!

Hey girlss! I really wanted to try some topical creams. All of you who have tried it, help me out here. It’d be amazing to listen to your success stories on creams. 
I am ordering noogleberyy in a week or two so I was thinking of adding a cream with it. 
Anyone who has used them, share your experience. Pro/cons if you can and if they worked for you. Smile

(22-04-2018, 08:59 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hey girlss! I really wanted to try some topical creams. All of you who have tried it, help me out here. It’d be amazing to listen to your success stories on creams. 
I am ordering noogleberyy in a week or two so I was thinking of adding a cream with it. 
Anyone who has used them, share your experience. Pro/cons if you can and if they worked for you. Smile

I make my own from coconut oil and pueraria mirafica (pm) capsules. You probably know that coconut oil is liquid above 76F. So in an old small lip gloss screw cap ~1/3 oz plastic container or equal, I mix about a tablespoon warm melted coconut oil and 4 opened pm capsules. Mix throughly with a toothpick as the coconut oil solidifies cooling below 76F. It may take putting in refrigerator if house is hot. Generally the next day it can be used placing small amounts on finger for each side. At times I have had it melt (liquidfy) if placed in a pocket or traveling. I have not found other oils to be a solid at room temperature. This generally lasts 3 weeks. Happy massaging.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon