Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream on nipples?

I have no knowledge if this is a good idea or not, just curious.
Has anyone tried applying PM lotion or spray just on the nipple and areola area (after cleaning with isopropyl alcohol)?
This might be a better option than taking pills as it should have less undesirable side effects.
I was thinking this might be an alternative to Miss Mad Scientists BO trick where she cleaned her nipple area with a q-tip and isopropyl alcohol applied the cream then a cap of some sort (or http://www.supplenips.com/shop.html ) to keep it from drying out.

It will be a lot safer alternative then the bo cream yes. I tried this in the past but a good recipe have to be figured out.. I experienced growth from this as well. Biggest problem is that pm doesnt really solve that well in a lotion. I personally dont think you have to restrict yourself to the nipple area.... I would be afraid the nipple could get damaged, clogged or infected.
I just used pm masks to have a nice clean sleep..I think these nipple covers and night treatments are more for the singles around here. Thereby skin absorption rate was high enough for me to achieve more fullness..so imo no need to just treat the nipples. But its economical Wink

(12-03-2018, 12:14 AM)hannah Wrote:  It will be a lot safer alternative then the bo cream yes. I tried this in the past but a good recipe have to be figured out.. I experienced growth from this as well. Biggest problem is that pm doesnt really solve that well in a lotion. I personally dont think you have to restrict yourself to the nipple area.... I would be afraid the nipple could get damaged, clogged or infected.
I just used pm masks to have a nice clean sleep..I think these nipple covers and night treatments are more for the singles around here. Thereby skin absorption rate was high enough for me to achieve more fullness..so imo no need to just treat the nipples. But its economical Wink

Agreed the nipples are open and I don’t think people realise just how much bacteria we carry around on our fingers and under the nails. A girl here said a few weeks back she got a breast infection which lead to antibiotics. Nobody needs that I can attest!

(12-03-2018, 12:14 AM)hannah Wrote:  It will be a lot safer alternative then the bo cream yes. I tried this in the past but a good recipe have to be figured out.. I experienced growth from this as well. Biggest problem is that pm doesnt really solve that well in a lotion. I personally dont think you have to restrict yourself to the nipple area.... I would be afraid the nipple could get damaged, clogged or infected.

Hey i was wondering if applying the mixture directly to the nipples would cause only the areolas to grow in size? I already have pretty decent sized areolas and as much i realize that your areolas grow too with nbe, i don't want anything out of proportion like the areolas growing alot while the breast remains almost the same Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon