Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

$5 Herbal Cream Semi-Giveaway

(07-12-2018, 12:08 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(06-12-2018, 04:38 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 01:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 12:10 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 10:33 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Just tried looking your cream up on eBay, but couldn’t find it. Maybe because I’m in Canada?

Yeah sorry international is a pain in the butt.

Instead of eBay.ca use eBay.com

I hear you, SurferJoe. Thanks James, I’ll check that out instead of using my eBay app!

isnt it sold out? im waiting too, I've had a great experience.
Sorry for the delay.  I'll be making a new big batch as soon as I can.  It might not be until next weekend.  Interest was slower before so I wasn't ready for the interest near the end of the last batch.

(07-12-2018, 12:08 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(06-12-2018, 04:38 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 01:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 12:10 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 10:33 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Just tried looking your cream up on eBay, but couldn’t find it. Maybe because I’m in Canada?

Yeah sorry international is a pain in the butt.

Instead of eBay.ca use eBay.com

I hear you, SurferJoe. Thanks James, I’ll check that out instead of using my eBay app!

isnt it sold out? im waiting too, I've had a great experience.
Sorry for the delay.  I'll be making a new big batch as soon as I can.  It might not be until next weekend.  Interest was slower before so I wasn't ready for the interest near the end of the last batch.  Supplies just recently arrived.

I don't think I can ship to Canada.  I'm not sure what the progesterone rules are in Canada and international shipping tends to be expensive.  Most countries at least allow you to bring progesterone across the border for personal use though, if you can pick it up in the U.S.  And even if progesterone is totally fine in Canada, shipping is cheaper that way too.  Right now I just block all international to avoid the headache.  If someone is willing to pay huge shipping and can give me a link to their local country's rules on selling progesterone then I can set up a 2nd listing with paid shipping for that person upon request.

Nattybust back in stock: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263507117736

(24-12-2018, 07:22 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Nattybust back in stock: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263507117736

YAY! great job  Smile

is the super version coming soon? should i continue using the regular one?

(24-12-2018, 02:07 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(24-12-2018, 07:22 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Nattybust back in stock: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263507117736

YAY! great job  Smile

I have almost all the ingredients for Super Nattybust.  I took care of that when I made my last orders for Nattybust ingredients.  I think I need to reorder one ingredient that ran out and it's local so I don't think the shipping takes long.  But I need to set aside the time to make it and I have no guarantees on when that will be.  Up to you if you want to wait or do one more round of Nattybust.  Much more cream will be recommended so it will likewise cost much more, but you might use less at first and ramp up.

(25-12-2018, 01:31 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(24-12-2018, 02:07 PM)noobie Wrote:  

YAY! great job  Smile

I have almost all the ingredients for Super Nattybust.  I took care of that when I made my last orders for Nattybust ingredients.  I think I need to reorder one ingredient that ran out and it's local so I don't think the shipping takes long.  But I need to set aside the time to make it and I have no guarantees on when that will be.  Up to you if you want to wait or do one more round of Nattybust.  Much more cream will be recommended so it will likewise cost much more, but you might use less at first and ramp up.
I've been very busy so it might be a bit before I have the time to put together a batch of Super Nattybust.  You might want another round of Nattybust.  In the meantime maxing out the recommended foods will make Super Nattybust work much better.  You can also add 1-3 **50% saponin** shatavari extract capsules if you want some extra effect.  I plan on including those capsules with Super Nattybust too, since I don't think topical absorption will be enough for the increased amount and it could leave residue otherwise.

Or whatever you'd like to do in the meantime.  The foods are the important part before using Super Nattybust.  Herbs can vary.

SurferJoe,

Is super nuttybust a more potent version of nuttybust? I’m interested in trying the cream. I’m AA cup with no working program right now. Had been using the nutrition sig (the old one with spirulina) for couple months with no success. Would I still have good chance to grow with this cream? Also, use herb with this cream? I just recently started PM program and can’t tell if I have response yet. Thank you.

(29-01-2019, 05:41 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  SurferJoe,

Is super nuttybust a more potent version of nuttybust? I’m interested in trying the cream. I’m AA cup with no working program right now. Had been using the nutrition sig (the old one with spirulina) for couple months with no success. Would I still have good chance to grow with this cream? Also, use herb with this cream? I just recently started PM program and can’t tell if I have response yet. Thank you.

Yeah.  It's been hectic.  It may be a while before I have time to make it.  Regardless AA cup shouldn't use it.  You should grow with regular Nattybust first.  And if AA you should use nutrition first for 6 months at the full amounts.  2 months is barely a start.  The old program should work, but the full amounts are hard to swallow.  The program in my first sig link is usually easier.

PM is likewise way too much right now and may make things worse instead of better from possible hormone imbalance.  It might even prevent anything else you try from working.

After 2 months on nutrition you can attempt mild herbs such as Nattybust or other mild programs (like what's in my first sig link, option #1).  But it may take up to 6 months on nutrition to see any results.  IMO give it 4 months more without any strong herbs and then try Nattybust or another mild herbal program while continuing nutrition.  If you're in a hurry you can try a mild herbal program now and continue it for the next 4+ months, just be patient and don't expect much if anything during those 4 months.

After you grow from nutrition and mild herbs, only then try the stronger stuff if you want to go for more growth.  Never think, "Mild herbs didn't give me anything, so I should try something stronger".  No, it's the opposite with herbs.

(02-02-2019, 07:18 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(29-01-2019, 05:41 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  SurferJoe,

Yeah.  It's been hectic.  It may be a while before I have time to make it.  Regardless AA cup shouldn't use it.  You should grow with regular Nattybust first.  And if AA you should use nutrition first for 6 months at the full amounts.  2 months is barely a start.  The old program should work, but the full amounts are hard to swallow.  The program in my first sig link is usually easier.

PM is likewise way too much right now and may make things worse instead of better from possible hormone imbalance.  It might even prevent anything else you try from working.

After 2 months on nutrition you can attempt mild herbs such as Nattybust or other mild programs (like what's in my first sig link, option #1).  But it may take up to 6 months on nutrition to see any results.  IMO give it 4 months more without any strong herbs and then try Nattybust or another mild herbal program while continuing nutrition.  If you're in a hurry you can try a mild herbal program now and continue it for the next 4+ months, just be patient and don't expect much if anything during those 4 months.

After you grow from nutrition and mild herbs, only then try the stronger stuff if you want to go for more growth.  Never think, "Mild herbs didn't give me anything, so I should try something stronger".  No, it's the opposite with herbs.
Thanks for the advise! I had been using the spirulina nutritional plan for almost 6 months now. I was 105 lbs and gained 10lbs from it! During which I tried fg and pc only programs. Sadly all the weight went to my tummy none to my chest. I lose the main characteristic that makes me feel sexy, a slim waistline. I believe I need both herb and nutrition to make it work and I haven’t found the herb program yet. 

Since I already started pm I don’t want to switch right away. Nuttybust will be the next program for me to try. Thank you very much again!

Super Nattybust is now available.  Sorry for the delay.  Finally got some free time.  Link here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264235350943

Please use Nattybust and the recommend foods for at least 4 months before ordering.  Then make an $85 offer on Super Nattybust and it will be accepted.  It's not $220.  I'm only doing this to keep away people who might jump straight to Super Nattybust without reading everything, which is a bad idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon