Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

$5 Herbal Cream Semi-Giveaway

(15-08-2018, 06:00 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Ok cool!

I'm turning 20 in the next coming weeks so would it be O.K. to mess around with the ingredients in this? 
I think buying this would be easier on my wallet. 

Also, I was curious if I could actually pay without the item's name showing up on my monthly bank mail? It would be embarrassing to see that if anyone ever saw it  Blush

Yeah it's a pretty mild so it shouldn't be an issue.  Super Nattybust will be much stronger and is what requires caution, which is why I ask women to eat 4 months of the listed foods first.  In fact since I read you've been using 50% saponin fenugreek you may want to continue as the cream may contain less than what you've been using.  Unless you were only taking around 600 mg a day.  And at 20 your normal development is mostly done anyway.  It might be completely done already or it might barely continue as late as 23.

From Googling I think eBay purchases just show up as Paypal on your statement.  You may want to confirm yourself.

(double post)

The limited feedback on the cream has been super positive, though I haven't had many buyers so it's hard to tell.  After a couple more repeat customers it will be time to make a Super Nattybust cream available.

I'm also thinking of making an edible bar which is basically a combination of nutritious foods and herbs.  Bar would be good for 4-8 cup sizes on almost anyone, even those with A cups.  The bar would be as affordable as most food or cheaper, so anyone could get huge boobs basically for free.

The problem is this requires setting up a commercial kitchen, registering it, etc., etc.  It would be a long time before I'd have time for such a thing, especially since there would be time spent and money lost waiting for it to be profitable.  Plus marketing and everything else in a business.  If anyone already has such a setup or knows someone who does, I'd be willing to provide the recipe for a small cut.  Maybe 5% of sales.  If someone replies with interest I'll make and taste test several small batches until I get the flavor right.

(28-10-2018, 04:36 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  The limited feedback on the cream has been super positive, though I haven't had many buyers so it's hard to tell.  After a couple more repeat customers it will be time to make a Super Nattybust cream available.

I'm also thinking of making an edible bar which is basically a combination of nutritious foods and herbs.  Bar would be good for 4-8 cup sizes on almost anyone, even those with A cups.  The bar would be as affordable as most food or cheaper, so anyone could get huge boobs basically for free.

The problem is this requires setting up a commercial kitchen, registering it, etc., etc.  It would be a long time before I'd have time for such a thing, especially since there would be time spent and money lost waiting for it to be profitable.  Plus marketing and everything else in a business.  If anyone already has such a setup or knows someone who does, I'd be willing to provide the recipe for a small cut.  Maybe 5% of sales.  If someone replies with interest I'll make and taste test several small batches until I get the flavor right.

Hi surferJoe,

I am interested in the edible bar taste test! Sounds like it will help especially for skinny AA cup. Let me know when you are ready. I look forward to it and can’t wait!! Thanks.  Big Grin

Cream sold out but hopefully I'll have more in a couple weeks after supplies arrive.

(17-11-2018, 05:38 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Cream sold out but hopefully I'll have more in a couple weeks after supplies arrive.

Just tried looking your cream up on eBay, but couldn’t find it. Maybe because I’m in Canada?

(04-12-2018, 10:33 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(17-11-2018, 05:38 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Cream sold out but hopefully I'll have more in a couple weeks after supplies arrive.

Just tried looking your cream up on eBay, but couldn’t find it. Maybe because I’m in Canada?

Yeah sorry international is a pain in the butt.

(05-12-2018, 12:10 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

Instead of eBay.ca use eBay.com

(05-12-2018, 01:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  

I hear you, SurferJoe. Thanks James, I’ll check that out instead of using my eBay app!

(06-12-2018, 04:38 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 01:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  

I hear you, SurferJoe. Thanks James, I’ll check that out instead of using my eBay app!

isnt it sold out? im waiting too, I've had a great experience.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon