Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry and BO

Thought I should share this picture Soo I bought this push up bra a while ago. I asked for the smallest size but guess what  Dodgy There is still some space! Anyway I bought it cause I believe I'm going to fill it out  Rolleyes Hopefully in June that'd be the best birthday gift Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Noobie,
Thanks for this thread!
Your progress looks terrific.
I just started taking Omega 3 and found a product from Spring Valley with Omega 3 6 and 9. It also has Evening primrose, black currant, and Borage oils in it.
To me it sounds like a power house.
Its called 'Fish, Flax and Borage oils'.
I'm looking for different health benefits other than NBE, but I'll take all I can get.
I'm also very pleased with your Noogleberry growth. Very encouraging.
Bobbi

(29-01-2018, 01:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Noobie,
Thanks for this thread!
Your progress looks terrific.
I just started taking Omega 3 and found a product from Spring Valley with Omega 3 6 and 9. It also has Evening primrose, black currant, and Borage oils in it.
To me it sounds like a power house.
Its called 'Fish, Flax and Borage oils'.
I'm looking for different health benefits other than NBE, but I'll take all I can get.
I'm also very pleased with your Noogleberry growth. Very encouraging.
Bobbi

hey Bobbi!

thank you so much. my omega-3 is from iherb by madre labs im pretty sure its their best seller, yours sound like power horse indeed! hope it benefit everything you need Smile

i really appreciate your kind, motivate words Blush  thank you again Bobbi <3

Wow! Your progress looks so good! Congrats!!

(01-02-2018, 09:50 PM)BabyFace Wrote:  Wow! Your progress looks so good! Congrats!!

thank you dear <3

Hello everyone 
about my nooglberry system mine is medium and it really bothers I wish if it were wider, the contour one sounds awesome after i use this. It doesn't show in the picture but I can see that it needs more room and it's squeezing the breast and there's an empty gap that stretch Sad sooo since i fill up the medium cup ( it take me at least 30 minutes to fill them by releasing and massaging and pump again so please don't rush and overpump) i order LC hopefully it will arrive on march.  

Happy pumping!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doesn't look like you are using much oil, should be well lubricated. Coconut oil is popular.

(02-02-2018, 04:29 AM)James98 Wrote:  Doesn't look like you are using much oil, should be well lubricated. Coconut oil is popular.

Thanks! but how can you tell?

Wow, your results are so pretty! Good job and happy growing!

I forgot to say last time that it looks like your cup is full, you should be using a larger size. Just couldn't see any oil in the pic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon