Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[PICS] BIT FRUSTRATED WITH NOOGLEBERRY CUPS

Yes, keep using your mediums until you get your next set. So Lucy answered on a holiday, didn't expect that. I hope she offered you a good discount, did you order CLs?

(02-01-2018, 02:48 AM)James98 Wrote:  Yes, keep using your mediums until you get your next set. So Lucy answered on a holiday, didn't expect that. I hope she offered you a good discount, did you order CLs?

I only agreed, she didn't mention a price yet. I am still unsure which one to go with. I am not starting to think that the CL might be too big. I hope the large is okay. But then again, contoured fit better, so the contoured might fit better despite the +1 cm.

(02-01-2018, 03:25 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 02:48 AM)James98 Wrote:  Yes, keep using your mediums until you get your next set. So Lucy answered on a holiday, didn't expect that. I hope she offered you a good discount, did you order CLs?

I only agreed, she didn't mention a price yet. I am still unsure which one to go with. I am not starting to think that the CL might be too big. I hope the large is okay. But then again, contoured fit better, so the contoured might fit better despite the +1 cm.

I don't believe there is a full cm difference. Noogleberry measurements are approximate and rounded to nearest whole cm. I have seen a picture with a CL sitting on top of a Large and it was a tight fit, looked more like only 0.5cm larger. In worst case you could add a bit of padding until your breasts got used to the larger size.

(02-01-2018, 10:52 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 03:25 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

I don't believe there is a full cm difference. Noogleberry measurements are approximate and rounded to nearest whole cm. I have seen a picture with a CL sitting on top of a Large and it was a tight fit, looked more like only 0.5cm larger. In worst case you could add a bit of padding until your breasts got used to the larger size.

Oh okay, in that case I will buy the contoured ones  Smile

First check the sizing guide before purchasing to find your recommend cup size. If you are unsure about your size, please use this online calculator here http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon