Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Herbs should you start out with?

(12-12-2017, 04:38 AM)AceBaby Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 01:39 AM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  @ Acebaby
How old are you? I noticed noogling works really well with women under 30
I am 33 and hope I can grow that flat top part of the boobs back

Hi Alfa,

I am 29 about to turn 30 and so far i seem to bee having progress. I know there are women on here that have progress who are older so do not let the age discourage  you. It might just take longer but you will never know if you don't try. Have you started or no?

NO I have not started yet. I wrote Lucy to determine my size and I will order it today.  Was hesitating because I have a lump in my breast also. A fibroadenoma.  
Will combine the pump with herbs that I am taking. I do not want to take too much at a time to mess up my hormones so hoping the pump helps
My lump used to swell before and during my period but since after having a child that has stopped. So I think I would be fine.

(10-12-2017, 08:53 AM)Ms.Proactive Wrote:  Hey ladies!! 

Just starting out and would love to find out what herbs are best to start with. Size B32 here, breast fed 3 babes and ready to be more perky, like i once was. Whats good for filling out what i already have and growing the tatas after that??

I tried to write you a reply last night but it just would not post. So 1. Noogling is the nickname of using a breast pump by the brand Noogleberry. They have a site noogleberry.com if you would like to check it out. Before buying measure up and use their online sizing guide. You will find it by clicking on Cup Sizing guide to the very bottom of the page where you find contact us etc. if you are not sure send an email to customer service and lucy would tell you what kit to buy

Please read threads on what you are looking for. It is hard because the threads are plentiful and a lot of the informative ones are older posts so look pages down and read the titles. My favourite so far is by Jenniferlove here is a link http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...nniferlove
She uses mostly noogling and massaging with 1 or 2 herbs max. Went from size 34A to 34D in one year. Now I seriously wanna try it

I have a post on my herbal program here. I have just started so for now it is not a great reference without result
The first week I took Fenugreek. THe bottle said 3 a day ..... 1485mg total. By day 5 I added Dong Quai just 1 per day like the bottle says and continued in the 2nd week.

I stopped Fenugreek and Dong Quai 3 days ago. Taking a break for my period. However took Redclover (yesterday) as it is good for period cramps. If it goes well I will do it the same next month.

Other herbs I bought are Wild Yam and Maca. The wild yam I will take it when Fenugreek is finished as they have the same type of hormone and even in breast enhancement pill combos. I rarely saw the two together. If I did the doses were very very low. The doses in each pill is too high for me to even consider combining the two. Maca I bought for energy and concentration and not part of my NBE but just extra supplement that can eventually give my butt a boost too. Omega 3, Magnesium and  Zinc. I take in between as well. 

Breast Massage was all I did for 2 months before starting herbs. My boobs did not budge.....if anything they shrunk. Now I use acupressure and different massages besides chi and deer. I use some japanese ones as well....similar like in the jenniferlove thread.

I know I just wrote a lot but bottom line is research. I even had a post where I was completely lost after reading threads for over 2 months. So far I noticed consistency with all successful programs I found here and on youtube....... that is Breast massage followed by programmed breast pumping (Noogling). Eating well like you intend to gain fat. So now its my goal to get a Noogleberry and add it in. I also plan smoothies with ground flaxseed and a high quality protein powder (had one yesterday). Plan to take breaks and not too much herbs at a time. Everywhere its the same (messes with hormones). 

So I hope you got something good from that. Just start slow. Fenugreek is a good one to start I think.

(12-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Ms.Proactive Wrote:  
(10-12-2017, 11:35 AM)AceBaby Wrote:  Welcome Ms. Proactive,

You will hear or read a lot of different methods and ideas. You have to read research and try hun. You gotta find what works for you best. I myself only take fenugreek and flaxseed oil that contains omega 3 in it once a day. I refuse to take more or anything else becsuse i do not want to mess with my hormones which can stop any progress. Plus i noogle 5 days a week. There is a lot og options out there, be  careful and good luck with your journey, i as a mom understand.

Ace

Thank you for your reply ace! What is noodling?? New at all this and wpuld love to learn more. Ive heard brewers yeast is good. Whats your take?

Noogling is the process to pump with your noogleberry breast pump. A lot of women and men use this method with herb suplements to help grow breast tissue. A lot of people have had sucess with this process. I myself noogle and take fenugreek and flaxseed  that has omega 3 in it once daily. I also massage. I found this works for me. I also do not want to take to many herbs so i don't mess to much with my hormones and throw my body out of wack. 

You can always go through the forums and read others process. Everyone has tweaked their methods to make it work for them, including myself on breast suction and pumps. 

As for herbs i suggest fenugreek, flaxseed, fennel, omega 3 and wild yam. I feel those are best for results. Again this is my opinion from my experience. Stay possitive, you will get there

Ace

(12-12-2017, 11:15 AM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  Breast Massage was all I did for 2 months before starting herbs. My boobs did not budge.....if anything they shrunk. Now I use acupressure and different massages besides chi and deer. I use some japanese ones as well....similar like in the jenniferlove thread.
Hi Afla Kuro,
I massaged for AGES (chi and deer) and I also felt my breasts were getting somewhat smaller instead! Dodgy When you think about it, certain women get massages on their body to lose weight (one of my friends gets her butt massaged lol to get rid of cellulite and her bottom has gotten smaller!). 
Are you still doing chi and deer, as well as your other massages or have you stopped chi and deer entirely?

(21-12-2017, 07:25 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Afla Kuro,
I massaged for AGES (chi and deer) and I also felt my breasts were getting somewhat smaller instead! Dodgy When you think about it, certain women get massages on their body to lose weight (one of my friends gets her butt massaged lol to get rid of cellulite and her bottom has gotten smaller!). 
Are you still doing chi and deer, as well as your other massages or have you stopped chi and deer entirely?

I do chi and deer once in a while. I mixed up the names. I do the one where I move the breast a little sometimes. I do the japanese one and do fat brushing. It is also waaaaay less tiring on my arms. Yes that is so true about the massaging to decrease the size. I even double checked to make sure I was doing it in the correct direction. Its like they say everyone body is different and reacts differently. When I was breasfeeding the top of my boobs were touching my chin as soon as I tilted my head slightly downwards to look at something. Could have used them to rest on if my neck were tired. So was hoping the massaging would at least give me some fullness. 
I do a lot of acupressure now on my breasts. What do you do?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon