Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This all in one multivitamin too good to be true for NBE?

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I was browsing the other day and I saw Ella C (i think) suggest this multivitamin. I've been pretty turned off toward herbs lately because I hate taking a million different things. I just can't get myself to do it. But this seems like it would supply a small dose of beneficial herbs that would support my pumping. The only other things I'm taking is a Japanese pig placenta supp and New Zealand deer antler velvet to support HGH and hormone production. My question is though do any of these herbal ingredients seem like they would work against nbe? From what I can remember less is better in terms of these herbs, so in theory I feel like this would be a great thing to take and very easy? I've taken chaste tree (vitex), wild yam, and licorice with no problems. This is the name of it ::

The Synergy Company, Pure Synergy, Organic Vita·Min·Herb, Multi for Women

Here is this supplement info
[Image: A1NDmX-cOhL._SX522_.jpg]

These are the ingredients it has that I've read is beneficial to nbe and hormone health. The descriptions are copy and pasted from other threads.

Ashwagandha-Adaptogen, restores a sense of well-being, similar to Panax ginseng

Shatavarins Asparagus-Lactogogue ( Galactagogue), Anticancer properties, Known to be safe. Men may benefit from the herb as well in the treatment of impotence and general sexual debility. Shatavari contains phyto-estrogens, hormones that normalize estrogen levels and also play an important role in preserving women's long term health. Phytoestrogen, normalizes estrogen levels, prolactin source, adaptogen

Wild yam-Stimulates hormone production, increases progesterone(topically only?),  prolactin, anti-androgen, and slows the metabolism of estrone, one of the body's own estrogens.

Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)-Anti-androgenic and activates alpha and beta estrogen receptors and blocks 5-ar - Strong, but take in moderation!

Fennel Seed rich in flavonoids that cause estrogenic effects. This boosting of secretion is key to the formation of new breast cells and tissue, and the boosting of excretion is key to the cleansing of the estrogen receptor sites which get clouded with environmental toxins that mimic estrogen. Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue.

One of the reviews online actually said they had to stop taking it due to breast soreness so maybe that alludes to potential growth? (or maybe something bad) But overall the reviews are very positive. Besides two accounts of what I believe to be an allergic reaction that caused sinus issues.

It was me. 
Il follow this too.
Still quite like this supp. But il do more research too. Only been on it not even a month. Shame they are so pricey though but you pay for quality. 
My cycle wasn't too early so that's good . If I can afford I might reorder

(03-11-2017, 07:17 PM)EllaC Wrote:  It was me. 
Il follow this too.
Still quite like this supp. But il do more research too. Only been on it not even a month. Shame they are so pricey though but you pay for quality. 

I just ordered it yesterday because I was so excited. I'm hoping it does good things for me so I can throw out my 30+ bottles of individual herbs I can't bother to use again....

Did you notice any differences in mood/energy or even breast size/soreness?

(03-11-2017, 09:54 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  
Il follow this too.

I just ordered it yesterday because I was so excited. I'm hoping it does good things for me so I can throw out my 30+ bottles of individual herbs I can't bother to use again....

I’m real low iron so takes a lot for me to feel energy. My boobs were bigger last literal though and my guts been more settled. The Vitex will help out progesterone which is never a bad thing. I like it has relatively high dosages of certain things in it . Good D3 and k 2

(03-11-2017, 04:49 PM)Hi, I\m new here, i don't know how to post a thread/topic. But please take a few minutes to solve my puzzle. I used Breast max plus from Kimi Naturals for a month and had to stop for next month since a had surgery scheduled. So meantime i lost all the firmness i got in a month. So is it just the water retention from the tablet? kindly help me. I'm scared to take lot of medicines, but your suggestion will help me a lot. Wrote:  Thanks

arwenofgondorHello everyone! It's been a while. I was browsing the other day and I saw Ella C (i think) suggest this multivitamin. I've been pretty turned off toward herbs lately because I hate taking a million different things. I just can't get myself to do it. But this seems like it would supply a small dose of beneficial herbs that would support my pumping. The only other things I'm taking is a Japanese pig placenta supp and New Zealand deer antler velvet to support HGH and hormone production. My question is though do any of these herbal ingredients seem like they would work against nbe? From what I can remember less is better in terms of these herbs, so in theory I feel like this would be a great thing to take and very easy? I've taken chaste tree (vitex), wild yam, and licorice with no problems. This is the name of it ::

The Synergy Company, Pure Synergy, Organic Vita·Min·Herb, Multi for Women

Here is this supplement info
[Image: A1NDmX-cOhL._SX522_.jpg]

(04-11-2017, 12:42 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(03-11-2017, 09:54 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  
Il follow this too.

I’m real low iron so takes a lot for me to feel energy. My boobs were bigger last literal though and my guts been more settled. The Vitex will help out progesterone which is never a bad thing. I like it has relatively high dosages of certain things in it . Good D3 and k 2

I'm honestly really excited for it. It's nice to have just one thing to take with per-determined amounts so there's no thought required. I guess lets just keep this thread updated with our findings?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon