Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long term use of essential oils for NBE

Is it safe to apply essential oils on your skin/breasts every single day? I guess it could depend on the oil because apparently chamomile, lavender and rose essential oils are the "safest" (some say you don't even need to dilute them and they use them on babies too) while other oils could even be toxic/harmful, especially when undiluted. 

Any of you regularly apply essential oils on your skin?

(08-09-2017, 08:45 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Is it safe to apply essential oils on your skin/breasts every single day? I guess it could depend on the oil because apparently chamomile, lavender and rose essential oils are the "safest" (some say you don't even need to dilute them and they use them on babies too) while other oils could even be toxic/harmful, especially when undiluted. 

Any of you regularly apply essential oils on your skin?

I agree that it definitely depends on the oil and whether or not it is safe for the skin and also if it needs to be diluted then making sure you do so properly is crucial. 

I've been using EO's for many many years as an alternative to perfumes. I even put it into my natural deodorants. A lot of my natural skincare and hair care and beauty care products that I purchase contains many EO's as well. So I think short answer: yes they are safe and many of them are actually very beneficial to health, but just make sure you're using them properly and look into the ones that are safe and good for skin use. 

Xoxo,

Thank you for your reply, Zara.

My concern is that certain EOs are estrogenic and can affect hormone levels so I was wondering if there could be a thing as "too much" in the long run....even with natural substances, one needs to be careful! 

<3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon