Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Genetix Organic Breast Enhancement Oil

(13-12-2017, 08:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I ordered some! After a few wines silly me. For the cost of priority shipping I hope it’s not long!!! I’m in a be pacific too so likely a lot longer than shipping to the states at a guess.

I have my tracking number now, so we'll see soon!

(15-12-2017, 08:29 AM)themanders1990 Wrote:  
(13-12-2017, 08:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I ordered some! After a few wines silly me. For the cost of priority shipping I hope it’s not long!!! I’m in a be pacific too so likely a lot longer than shipping to the states at a guess.

I have my tracking number now, so we'll see soon!

Oh it’s good you mentioned that cause I just thought to look for mine and found it in my spam box. Now I’ve tracked and hopefully get this week,

Does anyone have feedback on the Genetix oil?

(29-06-2018, 12:45 AM)themanders1990 Wrote:  Does anyone have feedback on the Genetix oil?

I do have it yes but used sporadically. Not saying I’m against buying sone more but would love to see updated reviews if any?

I received mine yesterday! I plan on posting monthly updates Smile  I hope it works, I literally waited a month for it to arrive (international shipping)

I wonder if it’s concerning you can’t find this anywhere except on their website  Huh

Does anyone have any updates???

Plus a genetix oil thread on here was marked as spam as both posters only ever posted about genetix oil on BN and the same testimonial on their website

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon