Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE YouTube video

So finally got around to editing and posting my NBE journey video more NBE videos to come check it out https://youtu.be/QHUSb0zV8-o

If any ladies have any questions please post them here or comment on the video and I will compile them for a Q & A video, thanks!

Very lovely video! Watched the whole thing Smile

Thank you so much for sharing, you will help so many women with that.
Your breasts look amazing!

I do have one question, could you give the names and possible links to amazon or something of the products you mentioned in the description below? Because for example, you never gave the name of that progesteron cream? And I could not read what was on there.

I would love to watch future video's like you mentioned, let us know if you have made a new one Smile

And I am happy for you that you are getting fitter and all, I did it last year and it is so worth it. Mentally I feel better and I have more energy now that I am skinnier. Your body will thank you in the long run too, I know you can do it, you got that vibe going on haha Smile

Best of luck!

Much love! Ellen

You're so encouraging! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I was so close to giving up on all this but you've made me more determined than ever!

(28-03-2017, 05:47 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Very lovely video! Watched the whole thing Smile

Thank you so much for sharing, you will help so many women with that.
Your breasts look amazing!

I do have one question, could you give the names and possible links to amazon or something of the products you mentioned in the description below? Because for example, you never gave the name of that progesteron cream? And I could not read what was on there.

I would love to watch future video's like you mentioned, let us know if you have made a new one Smile

And I am happy for you that you are getting fitter and all, I did it last year and it is so worth it. Mentally I feel better and I have more energy now that I am skinnier. Your body will thank you in the long run too, I know you can do it, you got that vibe going on haha Smile

Best of luck!

Much love! Ellen

Oh sorry! I sometimes forget details like that. The progesterone cream is the NOW brand. I will update the description box.

Hi Anastasia! I watched your NBE video and I found it to be very informative.

I would love to see you do a future video on the best massage techniques for breast enhancement and instructions (like for how long, what direction, etc.).

I also think it would be a good idea if you did a video solely for the breast pump, and show best methods and tips and instructions. 

Looking forward to watching more from you, and thanks for sharing your NBE story and inspiring us all! 

Xoxo

Hi Anastasia! 

You posted really a great video  Smile Smile Blush
Everybody knows that NBE takes time but your story shows it's a good way.
Thank you so much!!!

xoxoxo

(31-03-2017, 04:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hi Anastasia! I watched your NBE video and I found it to be very informative.

I would love to see you do a future video on the best massage techniques for breast enhancement and instructions (like for how long, what direction, etc.).

I also think it would be a good idea if you did a video solely for the breast pump, and show best methods and tips and instructions. 

Looking forward to watching more from you, and thanks for sharing your NBE story and inspiring us all! 

Xoxo

I'm just trying to figure out a way to do it with covering my nipples. That's the challenge I have right now.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  Blush Blush Blush

Goldenslot

Thank you sooo much for making that video. I am pumping and using silicon nipple covers from Target and it is totally working.

My boyfriend just walking in on me pumping LOL (I hadn't told him yet!) but he was totally cool and now I don't have to hide it and can do it more! And I am going to try Swanson BO after watching your video. I am a AA- I really hope it works!!!! Congratulations I on your growth and starting your exercise program!

(03-04-2017, 03:45 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  
(31-03-2017, 04:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hi Anastasia! I watched your NBE video and I found it to be very informative.

Xoxo

I'm just trying to figure out a way to do it with covering my nipples. That's the challenge I have right now.

You could use bandaids lol. Or something similar.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon