Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New BO program

Day two of my first BO program! 

I take one swanson's raw glandular four times a day with 2g of MSM. I take 80 mg of vitex in the morning with one kelp. I also take saw palmetto twice a day and 2g biotin once a day. I pop 1g of both lysine and arginine right before I go to sleep. I take two protein shakes a day but will be upping that to three. 

I do about roughly 20 minutes of massage by the end of the day but I should really do better with that. 

The tingles and boob sensations are awesome so far!!! I hope to actually grow on this program or at least get round. 

Before nbe: 35-31-38
After PM program (lots of trial and error): 36-31-39 

Does anyone take milk thistle through their programs?

(16-03-2017, 01:00 AM)helio-trope Wrote:  Day two of my first BO program! 

I take one swanson's raw glandular four times a day with 2g of MSM. I take 80 mg of vitex in the morning with one kelp. I also take saw palmetto twice a day and 2g biotin once a day. I pop 1g of both lysine and arginine right before I go to sleep. I take two protein shakes a day but will be upping that to three. 

I do about roughly 20 minutes of massage by the end of the day but I should really do better with that. 

The tingles and boob sensations are awesome so far!!! I hope to actually grow on this program or at least get round. 

Before nbe: 35-31-38
After PM program (lots of trial and error): 36-31-39 

Does anyone take milk thistle through their programs?

Hey love, I wish you the best of luck!
How are you doing so far? Smile
Keep us updated!

Love, Ellen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon