Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

This is one of the best threads I've read on the site. Thanks for all of the scientific clarification!

This program is really interesting to me because it's like a mix of my old and new methods and I really love how it only uses easily obtainable foods with LOTS of science to back it up (and your amazing results!) so I'm definitely going to give it a go adding the soy back into my NBE diet.

(06-07-2020, 07:57 PM)Freetobeme Wrote:  

Hi does anyone know where to find the full fat toasted soy flour? I’m in CA. Can’t seem to see much online with Amazon either and flour not the milk powder right?? Help!  Karen

I am also in CA and I found this one. Sorry for the late response.

https://www.clnf.org/soy-flour-full-fat-...3YQAvD_BwE

has anyone tried making 'full fat soy flour'/kinako powder themselves? = oven baked soybeans ground into a powder?

I looked online for DIY Kinako powder recipes and its basically just a process of putting soybeans into the oven until its dry/dehydrated and then grinding it into a fine powder? And that kinako powder is normally used as a topping on sweets/desserts such as mochi to give it a more flavourful bean flavour?

anyways, I roasted around 100g worth of soybeans in the oven and ground it into a powder but I couldn't get it as fine as flour (it was very gritty so im going to make sure I grind it even more if I make it again next time) and drank it with some lukewarm milk.

did a lymphatic massage with jojoba oil 'brushing' my upper arms, back, kneading into my armpits and kneading around the breast area especially where it feels particularly sore. (I have cysts/lumps in my breasts, I feel like 70% of my breast consist of a big stone/lump. so if my breast was an egg, my breast lump will be the large yolk inside)

the next day my breasts are vaguely more firm and plump but I'd mostly attest it to (mostly, if not all) the massage, as massage generally results in my breasts feeling a bit more rounder the next day, but would go back to normal if I don't massage regularly.

What is your current chest-waist-hip measurements as well as height and weight? Do you have before and after measurements of your chest-waist-hip.

Have you tried Maca, Fenugreek, Pueri Mirifica or any other herbs?

I'm thinking of adding in soy flour + whole milk into my regiment. Currently I'm taking maca, fenugreek, PM, and saw palmetto. Is this okay to do or should I avoid adding this to my program?

(for the record I've been on this program for a month and I'm seeing good results, just wondering if I should add something like this)

Hey! Can I make kinako at home? I can't seem to find it anywhere online in my country Smile

I just wanted to chime in:

I've been doing this program for a month now and my breast are teeeeeender as hell and heavy too. I got definite growth and will be needing new bras soon but I'm holding off for now in anticipation of more growth.

I started the first 2 weeks taking 25g of grounded flax and 30g of toasted soyflour with full fat milk in the morning and evening. 1st, the flax with water then the soy with milk. It was yummy.

After those first 2 weeks I began noticing tenderness and a heaviness. I also got lazy and mixed them both in water and drank it that way, morning and evening.

I'e still gotten gradual growth but I do feel like it has slowed a little. It's been four weeks since I began.

I think after reading through this thread again, I will take them separate as was intended and have the soy with full fat milk.

For reference, I have been on a progesterone only BC pill, that's .35mg norethindrone a day for the last year. My diet consist of lots of eggs, whole milk, butter, red meat, fish, and water. I get about 4-5 hours of sleep every night and I started this journey off about 2 years ago as a C cup. Before this program I was a DDD. Currently... I haven't measured since before so I don't know.

So I'd recommend giving this program a try and I'd love to read more results of this particular regime. Smile

(05-12-2022, 08:50 PM)lapuppy Wrote:  I just wanted to chime in:

I've been doing this program for a month now and my breast are teeeeeender as hell and heavy too. I got definite growth and will be needing new bras soon but I'm holding off for now in anticipation of more growth.

I started the first 2 weeks taking 25g of grounded flax and 30g of toasted soyflour with full fat milk in the morning and evening. 1st, the flax with water then the soy with milk. It was yummy.

After those first 2 weeks I began noticing tenderness and a heaviness. I also got lazy and mixed them both in water and drank it that way, morning and evening.

I'e still gotten gradual growth but I do feel like it has slowed a little. It's been four weeks since I began.

I think after reading through this thread again, I will take them separate as was intended and have the soy with full fat milk.

For reference, I have been on a progesterone only BC pill, that's .35mg norethindrone a day for the last year. My diet consist of lots of eggs, whole milk, butter, red meat, fish, and water. I get about 4-5 hours of sleep every night and I started this journey off about 2 years ago as a C cup. Before this program I was a DDD. Currently... I haven't measured since before so I don't know.

So I'd recommend giving this program a try and I'd love to read more results of this particular regime. Smile

Wow that is pretty amazing! Congrats! I have tried this program twice with a little tingling but overall no success unfortunately (even making sure the second time my diet was clean and using probiotics to have a healthy gut), but it's nice to know that this does work for other people. Smile

I know it's been awhile since anyone's come to this thread, but if anyone has any idea where I can find full fat soy flour in canada?

I've been searching all over google and I've found a couple, but plus shipping makes it fairly expensive for such a small amount (400g) 

I cant seem to find the difference between full fat and defatted, not every brand states if its full fat or no fat, so I'm left looking at the nutrition facts for each brand but that hasn't been very helpful. 

These are the options I've found, if anyone can tell me what one is close to what's recommended , I would be very grateful. 

Organic Grocer Organic Full Fat Soy Flour ( 20$ Shipping )

Natural Focus Full Fat Soy Flour ( 20$ shipping)

Accessible amazon option 1 ( unsure if full fat)

Accessible Amazon Option 2

Going to keep checking my local stores, but I live in a small town so we don't usually have out of the ordinary stuff like this. 

Thanks ♥

Does anybody know how to make the kinako at least somewhat palatable? I added this and flax to my routine and it helped significantly for like a month but I just couldn't drink this stuff anymore and my growth is still okay but definitely slowed. I've tried it with chocolate syrup, put it into smoothies, etc and it just always makes the taste so strange and I have a hard time getting it down. I'd love to add this back to my routine if I could find an easy way to just get it down without gagging...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon