Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Breast Growth Hormones, including IGF, HGF and how macromastia happens

Hello guys!

So I've been doing lot of research about hormones this summer but I cannot find any natural way to increase Hepatocyte Growth Factor. Any idea??

IGF1 supplements are not so easy to find, but there are a lot of on-line supplies for body building with HGH. 
I don’t think that using HGH/IGF/ hepatocyte growth factor is a good thing. Maybe it’s great for NBE, but it’s great for cancer and cardiovascular diseases too. 
If u want HGH use proteins, exercise, sleep. 
Remember, when your HGH is increased, it increases testosterone, which is the first NBE enemy. So, when you increase your HGH you need more E and P to act against testosterone.

(23-08-2018, 09:56 AM)Cely Wrote:  IGF1 supplements are not so easy to find, but there are a lot of on-line supplies for body building with HGH. 
I don’t think that using HGH/IGF/ hepatocyte growth factor is a good thing. Maybe it’s great for NBE, but it’s great for cancer and cardiovascular diseases too. 
If u want HGH use proteins, exercise, sleep. 
Remember, when your HGH is increased, it increases testosterone, which is the first NBE enemy. So, when you increase your HGH you need more E and P to act against testosterone.

That's why I am not interested in increasing HGH but IGF-1! IGF-1 seems to be possible if you take 2-3 things at the same time and have a good nutrition (blueberries, plums, etc)

(20-08-2018, 03:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello guys!

So I've been doing lot of research about hormones this summer but I cannot find any natural way to increase Hepatocyte Growth Factor. Any idea??
As far as I can tell you can't.  Not directly anyway.  HGF is a local hormone that causes cell replication in general.  You trigger it with other hormones such as the usually NBE ones.  Even if you could increase it in your whole body, it would make all your organs and tissues much larger.  For some reason the cells of those with macromastia respond more to estrogen and progesterone and produce far more HGF.  So we're right back to where we started: Those with macromastia are more sensitive to estrogen and progesterone and we don't know why.  Short of taking their breast epidermal cells and putting them on your own I don't know how to copy it.

On amazon you can easily find HGH supplements, they should be great for NBE, but...has anyone tried? 
If it works I come to order 100 bottles of HGH supplements!!!

(23-09-2018, 02:13 PM)Cely Wrote:  On amazon you can easily find HGH supplements, they should be great for NBE, but...has anyone tried? 
If it works I come to order 100 bottles of HGH supplements!!!

Most are just a few amino acids including L-arginine.  The other aminos are easy to get from diet.  And it's not nearly enough.  You need large amounts of L-arginine.  Large amounts of L-arginine will usually give you horrible diarrhea unless it's well spread out from food.  Try nuts and meat instead, especially pumpkin seeds and seafood. That will give you L-arginine and all the other aminos.  As for the effects on HGH, you do need L-arginine to make HGH but the studies showing major improvement only show brief spikes right after taking or injecting L-arginine.  After that it drops back down.  So you need a large amount that you can only practically get from food.  And even then it only has a minor effect on HGH.  Exercise might even do more for HGH.

Hi everyone! I didn't know where to post this (excuse me Lotus if I am not in the right thread) . So last summer MissMadScientist and I were debating about zhi-mu's use for fat storage , she tried it and she was happy with the results. Now, I've been thinking about using it & I came across with this statement "Ethanol extracts of A. asphodeloides have documented estrogen modulatory activity.  Additional studies also document estrogen-like activity" So does it mean it is Estrogenic herb?? :/ (since Im on BO I don't want to mess up my body and that's why I am researching).

Also, the effectivity of the herb is proven . Check out this http://www.kalidees.com/articles/plant_lipofilling.pdf

Happy New Year!

I found this https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/the-crea...onnection/ really interesting and I thought it would be cool to discuss over here.

I really like the idea of taking creatine again for increasing igf-1!

(01-01-2019, 09:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Happy New Year!

I found this https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/the-crea...onnection/ really interesting and I thought it would be cool to discuss over here.

I really like the idea of taking creatine again for increasing igf-1!

Awesome article very well written.  Definitely need to look at adding creatine with increases like that while at 'rest' could be a very simple way to increase igf. 

I recently posted a link about vitamin d and igf synergy; if one is low the other is and vice versa. I think i may couple the two supps may be the push i need. 

https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinolo...logy/40932

Did you ever try deer antler, i thought i remembered you mentioning it is once? I wondered if it was hype not a great deal of solid evidence out there (that i found). I brought some but not sure if i actually want to use it. I think creatine looks like a more evidence based way to go. 

I hope you dont mind am going to repost your link in 'flat girl hints' thread.

Going off foggy memmory, When IGF and HGH synthetically were invented before i was born, scientists had found igf 1, igf 2, igf 7, igf 14..... I think the later identified versions were deammed harmful.  similar to varients of hgh...

Now from my more recent conclusions, HGH very well may be an anti-aging compound worth investigating... Not diving into that with facts now...

Cinnamin, forgive my spelling has always been my.favorite on Cream chipped beef or french toast. Remeber the golden cinomin rule, Any more than a tbsp per day is dangerious on the liver. That said, look at its marvelous cell structure which.is almost identical to : vanilla, wintergreen mint, and moth balls.  Mint oil itself is repulsive to many vermon. My grandma loved mint icecream while I dont. But im a cinomin fan....

You all should learn about electric if you wonder why colors are what they are for similar multivalent elements.

as far as deer antler goes.. i look at it like hair. its the bodies waisted or unneccesary elements the body.sheds... if everyrhing was perfect, then why does every antler grow different but similar to.each other. I also see alot of calcium... Yes the black ivory oil paint from Ivory husk of elephants produced a remarkable contrast hue but its all just synthetic now. Yes Kings yellow oil paint was made from sy-anide which made the earless man crazy.... (what a home he was raised in, it was for sale on ebay once.)

So point taken, as you create your tincure.and.concoctions you fail to emulsify amd.change viscosity to result in a rather propper priduct. Maybe there is hope in layers of application, but then it is only so deep the onion core is... What i think, is you all fail to see how smells are considered radioactive, Crazy i know, go ahead and mock. I have a hard time beleiving it. But the gentleman whos wife boobs exploded in size, wasnt from the transdermal application or the layered formula,massage, but in fact from the inhalation of those elements in combination to the message resulting in blood induced along with nutrients flowing to where they were.needed...  remember smells all decay and are easy to absorb. 

Can I get a good job? you solved it? just kidding, im an idiot, but i like to help others realize crazy sciences. That said, be careful what you breath as I learned once I get headaches from smelly farm people. what a story that was.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon