Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shadow Site?

(23-09-2016, 09:46 PM)BigDee Wrote:  The problem here is, the links in the emails from the new site still link back to Breast Nexus.

I've received several notification emails from the new site and I haven't experienced any problem with them. In the emails I've seen the links are all correct. Smile

This color scheme hurts my eyes go with the Blue black or the old one please. Its causing me headaches.

(24-09-2016, 01:51 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  It appears that pictures from the old site did not migrate. I especially mean attachments in old threads. Is it still work-in-progress or it will remain so?

The transfer process is now complete and all images have been migrated.

Hi. I cannot log in when I access the site via my cell phone (Android, Samsung's native web browser). All I see is "Hello There, Guest!", a search bar and the forum itself. Any explanation? Thank you.

(25-09-2016, 01:52 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  This color scheme hurts my eyes go with the Blue black or the old one please. Its causing me headaches.

Whatever color scheme I go with it will not make any difference to you. The color scheme that you see is determined by your own choice of style in the UCP (user control panel). Smile

(25-09-2016, 02:19 PM)oki Wrote:  Hi. I cannot log in when I access the site via my cell phone (Android, Samsung's native web browser). All I see is "Hello There, Guest!", a search bar and the forum itself. Any explanation? Thank you.

Click the menu button on the right hand side (just underneath the welcome message). Smile

(25-09-2016, 02:28 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(25-09-2016, 02:19 PM)oki Wrote:  Hi. I cannot log in when I access the site via my cell phone (Android, Samsung's native web browser). All I see is "Hello There, Guest!", a search bar and the forum itself. Any explanation? Thank you.

Click the menu button on the right hand side (just underneath the welcome message). Smile

There's no such button. But when I attempt a member-only action (e.g. looking at a profile), it finally lets me to log in. Smile

(25-09-2016, 01:50 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(23-09-2016, 09:46 PM)BigDee Wrote:  The problem here is, the links in the emails from the new site still link back to Breast Nexus.

I've received several notification emails from the new site and I haven't experienced any problem with them. In the emails I've seen the links are all correct. Smile

Thanks Eve, as of yesterday, 9/24, the links are working and the from email address shows them as coming from Breast Nexum.

All emails dated 9/22 and older give me the "Invalid forum" message.
I'll just have to visit the threads that I'm subscribed to, to get the corrected addresses.

Just came to say how much I love the update. I changed the theme to Mod Rose and it's so pretty! Great work, Eve. Smile

(25-09-2016, 07:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Just came to say how much I love the update. I changed the theme to Mod Rose and it's so pretty! Great work, Eve. Smile

i had no idea things were changing till someone pm'd me to let me know!
had no idea there was going to be a new male site - crazy!!
il have to have a look at changing the theme too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon