Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

colour of pueraria Mirifica

Hi,

About a year ago I bought pueraria Mirifica is pills form (100% pure pueraria Mirifica) which was white. I've recently bought pueraria Mirifica (extract) from Purafem in the pills form and it is a golden brown colour.

Can pueraria Mirifica come in both white and brown colours?

(06-07-2016, 10:40 AM)ella93 Wrote:  Hi,

About a year ago I bought pueraria Mirifica is pills form (100% pure pueraria Mirifica) which was white. I've recently bought pueraria Mirifica (extract) from Purafem in the pills form and it is a golden brown colour.

Can pueraria Mirifica come in both white and brown colours?

I source PM directly from Northern Thailand where it grows and is locally sold, the color is white. It works so I know its the real deal:

You might want to check my thread on PM color to see if it looks like the browny powder that I got from another company.

PM Color Thread LINK (check second page for comparison against the PM from Northern Thailand)

If they source their "PM" from China then I wouldnt trust it, since the Chinese seem to be marketing a different herb as PM.

pueraria Mirifica origin thailand and colour white.

I know because live in thailand and take it everyday.

(06-07-2016, 02:08 PM)pitsamai Wrote:  pueraria Mirifica origin thailand and colour white.

I know because live in thailand and take it everyday.

Pueraria Mirifica is cream colored........the wild pm is a little different taste like
a turnip.....farmed a little darker.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon