Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are there any movies that show male full frontal nudity, but don't show naked women

(27-05-2016, 10:37 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-05-2016, 10:42 AM)giggygig Wrote:  Boy meets girl is one where a trans girl is shown. I dont think there is a cis girl. I mention that because although still a girl you clearly see a penis. Its a really good movie too, well worth watching IMO.
I also think that regulations are quite strict on showing a erect penis as opposed to full nudity girl. So if you do see a naked guy it would probably be a locker room scene or running down the street naked scene etc?

Trans females are female.

Yes true which is why I said-
" I mention that because although still a "girl" you clearly see a penis"

certainly didnt want to suggest otherwise.

Plus it was a chance to plug the movie because it is very romantic and sweet.

(27-04-2016, 05:31 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I find it very sexist and it angers me. Besides making a movie myself,  I can't even think about how to change anything! I'm not a huge fan for sexual nudity in movies and whatnot, but to each their own. I just feel that if you can't even things up, I don't want to support it because they are just adding fuel to the fire. Game of thrones is horribly sexist. If they do show full frontal of a man it's not sexualized.  It's turned into a joke or a torture scene.

Magic Mike, American Pie, Hang Over, and recently watch Naked doesn't show any male frontal part. If you want maybe you see you are looking for GAY Movie.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon