Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any programs that focus primarily on hypnotherapy?

Hello everyone!

While I only created an account recently, I have visited this forum many times and read about many success stories and programs that people have used. However, all of the programs I have encountered use a variety of herbs as the primary method even if other techniques are used. I have seen posts with people talking about their favorite videos and recordings but not programs using primarily hypnotherapy. In addition, some people using hypnotherapy primarily have reported their breast feeling fuller and getting a little bigger but I haven't found any success stories like the ones I hear about with people using herbs. If there are some things like this online that I just haven't found, please direct me to it as it would be very helpful Smile

As a little background, I've been trying hypnotherapy on and off for a few years now with little success but keep coming back since it intrigues me, doesn't involve creams or pills, and I genuinely believe it can work. In the past, I have been mostly bad at being consistent after 1 month which is part of the problem but recently, I listened to Blake Talks recordings as directed for almost 3 months. I could feel my breast tingling and it felt like they were growing. They seemed fuller, rounder, and my bras seemed to be getting a little tighter. But toward the end, the recordings became repetitive (since I was listening to the same 7 recordings everyday for almost 3 months) and my body became less receptive. I stopped when I noticed my breast were not any bigger and measured to confirm no growth Sad. However, I don't want to give up yet!

So to wrap things up, are there any programs out there and if not, are there at least any suggestions on where to get started? I would like to focus primarily on hypnotherapy but am opened to trying it in combinations with other things as well. I also hope to someday post progress here or somewhere else online but want to find or develop a solid program before trying anything like that.

Thank you in advance Big Grin

I second this completely! Big Grin
Exactly the same thing has been happening to me, and I've been trying to find something that may work. I guess all we can do is to keep trying to look for hypnosis videos on YouTube, and binaural beats too for breast growth.
I always manage to listen to one video everyday for a week, then something happens and my schedule is ruined.

However, I did hear somewhere about hypnosing yourself is possible too! So maybe, when you're alone, talk to yourself about growing your breasts, or even imagine a scenario in your head, where your breasts have to become bigger.

If anyone else has some good, possibly free, hypnosis videos that would be great!!

(17-03-2016, 07:29 PM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  I second this completely! Big Grin
Exactly the same thing has been happening to me, and I've been trying to find something that may work. I guess all we can do is to keep trying to look for hypnosis videos on YouTube, and binaural beats too for breast growth.
I always manage to listen to one video everyday for a week, then something happens and my schedule is ruined.

However, I did hear somewhere about hypnosing yourself is possible too! So maybe, when you're alone, talk to yourself about growing your breasts, or even imagine a scenario in your head, where your breasts have to become bigger.

If anyone else has some good, possibly free, hypnosis videos that would be great!!

Thanks for replying! I have tried all of the things listed above but I'm trying to find the optimal combination/methods to get noticeable results. I started a routine this week that's working well for me however I have to wait to see if I notice any measurable change over time. Too many times I have felt my breast reacting and feeling fuller but in the end there was no difference like I mentioned above. I will continue to try to see what works best for me in the meantime and if I ever find a routine that does work, I'll gladly share.

As for good hypnosis videos, I've used a few I found on Youtube in the past that weren't bad. You may have heard of all the ones I know but there are several other posts here in the Hypnotherapy section that may be of use to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon