Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

So here goes nothing.
I have basically no money so can't afford herbs, creams, oils or pumps.
All tips appreciated!
I will be doing the following:
Chi massage 10-15 mins 2-3 times a day
Deer massage 10-15 mins 2-3 times a day
Fat brushing 10-15 mins 2-3 times a day
My goals:
I have goals outside of nbe but will list those too.
Even out my boobs! My right is quite a bit bigger.
Increase perkiness (I'm only 21, I don't want sag!)
Lower band size (38->36->34)
Increase cup size (F->H->J)
Slimmer waist (I don't want to put these measurements up!)
Lose weight (at least 50 lbs)

This is me right now:

Wow your breast are already beautiful Smile
If u loose weight your boobs size will also decrease
Because whole body loses weight

Eating a lot of raw vegetables is a good diet plan. And of course exercise.

(05-03-2016, 10:27 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Wow your breast are already beautiful Smile
If u loose weight your boobs size will also decrease
Because whole body loses weight

I am hoping to at least maintain their current size by doing nbe while I try to lose weight.

(05-03-2016, 10:43 AM)James98 Wrote:  Eating a lot of raw vegetables is a good diet plan. And of course exercise.

Yes, that sounds great. I'm going to try having raw vegetables for lunch as many days as possible

Okay-- here is the thing.. if you're planning on losing body fat, chances are you're going to lose fat in the breast. The breast is made up of tissues, glands and fat. Some women are smaller with bigger breasts because they have a lot of breast tissue-- others have more fat. (it's genetics!)

Because I am a work out nut I can give you some tips i've used to keep my butt/boob size to the best of my ability while burning fat--

Do isometrics, focus on one area of the body and work it out. Stay away from cardio, cardio is most likely what burns fat the best imo but you will get more of a runners body than a shapely one. Do weight training. Burn fat on your tummy by specifically working out your core, isometrics & calisthenics-- focusing on one area will burn fat in that area and keep the fat you want in other areas. I work out my arms, core and butt/legs religiously. As long as you are working out with resistance (weights) you will gain muscle.

I do back and chest in moderation.

if you want to perk your breast up with exercise http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/ch...your-boobs

these will keep your pecs tight which will cause the muscle under your breast to lift them but I have found they tend to look a bit smaller-- I don't really do these. If I am worried about lift or perkiness I would look into the noogleberry Smile

imo as long as you are nourishing your body with healthy fats, water, vitamins, amino acids and the hormones for breast growth ( http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html ) and good things to fill up the breast and promote breast tissue, you can do all of these things and maintain boobs.

if you have any Qs just ask-- take a look around the forum/threads to get some ideas-- I have a few in mine, feel free to lurk! lol

(05-03-2016, 04:45 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Okay-- here is the thing.. if you're planning on losing body fat, chances are you're going to lose fat in the breast. The breast is made up of tissues, glands and fat. Some women are smaller with bigger breasts because they have a lot of breast tissue-- others have more fat. (it's genetics!)

Because I am a work out nut I can give you some tips i've used to keep my butt/boob size to the best of my ability while burning fat--

Do isometrics, focus on one area of the body and work it out. Stay away from cardio, cardio is most likely what burns fat the best imo but you will get more of a runners body than a shapely one. Do weight training. Burn fat on your tummy by specifically working out your core, isometrics & calisthenics-- focusing on one area will burn fat in that area and keep the fat you want in other areas. I work out my arms, core and butt/legs religiously. As long as you are working out with resistance (weights) you will gain muscle.

I do back and chest in moderation.

if you want to perk your breast up with exercise http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/ch...your-boobs

these will keep your pecs tight which will cause the muscle under your breast to lift them but I have found they tend to look a bit smaller-- I don't really do these. If I am worried about lift or perkiness I would look into the noogleberry Smile

imo as long as you are nourishing your body with healthy fats, water, vitamins, amino acids and the hormones for breast growth ( http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html ) and good things to fill up the breast and promote breast tissue, you can do all of these things and maintain boobs.

if you have any Qs just ask-- take a look around the forum/threads to get some ideas-- I have a few in mine, feel free to lurk! lol
When I last lost weight (around 70lbs) I went from a 36F to a 36E which for 70lbs of weight loss isn't bad at all.
Thank you for all your advice. I'm looking into zumba at the moment as I got really good results last time.
I'm hoping that using nbe whilst losing weight will help me to at least maintain their current size before I go on to grow them Smile

After 3 days my breasts are already feeling firmer, is this normal?

It's only been 4/5 days but I swear my left (smaller) breast is bigger than before (please ignore the zit, it showed up a couple of days ago.)
Anyway, opinions guys? Does it seem bigger to you?
Actually now i think about it, they both seem bigger

they actually are bigger! do you chart your cycle? you could be entering luteal which is a phase of the menses cycle where breast swell due to progesterone increase-- keep a look out for that!

if you are seeing results THIS quick-- chances are that means you are changing your body for the better! you are giving it things it was lacking before and now it is starting to grow to it's potential Smile

if you do take any herbs make sure to know your cycle so you can listen to your body easier and also correctly cycle the herbs ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon