Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone having any luck with BlakeTalks?

Anyone having any luck with BlakeTalks?
April 26 2009 at 3:14 AM Buta (Login butadujo)
i would love to get the andrew dobson mp3, his spider cure had me laughing so hard i couldnt see why i was so afraid of spiders in the first place!! but right now i need something free and id like to know if anyone has had ANY success at all with this, or if they feel it helps a bit.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Anyone having any luck with BlakeTalks?
April 26 2009, 2:56 PM

Blake talks sound very laic and unprofessional to me, and they put psychological tricks in the tape to get money from you! When I tried them they had the worst and weirdest effect on me - I'd get annoyed out of my senses and pissed off. I dunno if it's because of the tricks, the extremely annoying voice or some other deeper reason. In any case I don't recomend them.

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
April 27 2009, 3:46 PM

Buta, I watched that spider thing too and it was so hilarious!!! I really like Andrew Dobson, I think he is a good guy with good intentions. His breast enlargement mp3 is a pretty good price and it's only 18 minutes long so it's easy to fit into a daily routine. I definitely recommend it.

As for Blaketalks... ugh. It's good for every now and then I think. The first few times I listened to him, I felt energy moving to my breasts for sure. But that voice REALLY gets annoying pretty fast and he starts sounding like a sleaze. For me personally I just listen to a different one every day. I have Steve G. Jones too- if you sign up for his email newsletter, you'll get the heads up when he puts his stuff on sale. Then you can get the hypnofusion files for a few bucks and also one called the diamond hypnosis for women, which I think is 5 bucks. Definitely worth it.

:-)

Sandra
(Login SandraDD)
April 27 2009, 6:48 PM

Hey LaReve,

you mean it's $10 for 18 minutes? and you listen to the same thing everyday? don't you get bored of it after a while?

but i am interested in getting it....

Sandra
(Login SandraDD)
April 27 2009, 7:04 PM

WoW Steve G Jones' stuff looks really awesome too!!!! But they are expensive....I saw the diamond package and it's like $99......is that the one you are talking about that's just 5 bucks when it's on sale?

thanks for sharing this!!! it'd be super cool if you can share some of ur experience with Steve G Jones' stuff!

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
April 27 2009, 7:30 PM

Yes Sandra, I got the diamond woman hypnosis for 5 dollars. I get emails from Steve G. Jones all the dang time but it ends up being worth it because he has sales almost every weekend. I got a hypnofile for beautiful skin too and my skin is actually getting clearer since I started listening to it. I like his stuff. I'll most likely order more from him.

And I thought the Dobson mp3 was absolutely worth it. If it were all I ever listened to, I might get sick of it but I alternate between him and Steve, and sometimes Blaketalks. And I don't always lie down and try to go into a trance, I'll just listen to my hypnosis files while I'm doing other things (but not driving!). A lot of the time while I am on this forum I have my headphones on listening to someone telling me my boobs are getting bigger! Hehe. I think the hypnosis has played a large role in my growth- it makes sure my subconscious knows what to do with all these supplements I'm taking!!!

Sandra
(Login SandraDD)
April 28 2009, 12:42 PM

that is VERY cool.

i'm going to be traveling for a month and half and was worried about my NBE program....i think i should definitely load the hynosis mp3 into my ipod and take it with me. i hope he has a sale this weekend.

but still....from $99 to $5?! that is nuts!!!

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
April 28 2009, 1:43 PM

Wow LaReve, I want to check out the Steve G Jones! I'm usually really skeptic about sites like that, with all the scams and stuff, but if you're endorsing it I think it's worth a try! Wink Now I see the breast enlargement hypnosis selling for $29.95. Do you know if I need to be on his mailing list to receive special rates or is it just to notify people of the sales? If that's the case, maybe since you're already receiving the spam, you could kindly let us know when they go for $5 again! Smile I started doing the hypnosis again last night.

I'm excited to try a different program because I know that if I keep doing the Andrew Dobson I'll get tired of it and it probably won't be as effective anymore. How long does the Steve G Jones hypnosis last? Part of me wants it to be long so I can get my money's worth Tongue but at the same time, I like it short and sweet like the Andrew Dobson. The Blake Talks tapes are waaay too long!

This message has been edited by itchy_panda on Apr 28, 2009 2:03 PM

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
April 28 2009, 1:45 PM

By the way... I saw he has a tape for unwanted hair growth and thought I might try that one as well. I thought I'd let everyone know since it'll probably be useful to many ladies who are taking SP to fight the hair growth.

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
April 28 2009, 4:26 PM

Yeah, I have some serious unwanted hair growth right now, ugh! My eyebrows and other, ahem, areas are growing WILD right now. Geez. I guess it's all worth it!

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
April 30 2009, 1:33 AM

Wow, that Steve G. Jones does send a lot of emails! That's not cool lol. I'm just waiting for the hypnosis to be really cheap so I can buy it! So far I've scored a free public speaking file and I'm excited haha I love free stuff! Now getting that one-hour hypnosis file that sells for $80 on his website for free makes me not want to spend too much on any of his stuff, because sooner or later it's going to be very cheap or free and I'll feel really stupid for wasting my money... LaReve said there are sales almost every weekend, hopefully I'll buy mine this weekend!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon