Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Housekeeping

(15-05-2016, 12:53 AM)Katana Wrote:  I have now deleted all of my pictures. I did not want my thread in the programs section...i wants fit in the members only section (picture pages)

Picture sections are dedicated to documenting growth. A massage only program (such as yours) actually fits better in the massage section. If somebody wants to look for newest massage techniques discussed (or posted) are they to look in the picture section?.

A common complaint is folks not being able to find what they're looking for (or researching) in one area, it's spread over multiple sections. Threads located in proper section(s) is the obvious solution.

(15-05-2016, 01:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 12:53 AM)Katana Wrote:  I have now deleted all of my pictures. I did not want my thread in the programs section...i wants fit in the members only section (picture pages)

Picture sections are dedicated to documenting growth. A massage only program (such as yours) actually fits better in the massage section. If somebody wants to look for newest massage techniques discussed (or posted) are they to look in the picture section?.

A common complaint is folks not being able to find what they're looking for (or researching) in one area, it's spread over multiple sections. Threads located in proper section(s) is the obvious solution.

There's plenty of program threads in the picture pages section. They didn't get moved.
I could have had some warning to take my pictures down...
Sorry if I'm over reacting but this has actually left me in tears.

Edit: Ps, I was in the process of writing up an informational thread about massage containing everything I know which I would update whenever I found new info. So if somebody wanted the information from my thread without having to scroll through the whole thread, they would be able to.

(15-05-2016, 01:20 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 01:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

There's plenty of program threads in the picture pages section. They didn't get moved.
I could have had some warning to take my pictures down...
Sorry if I'm over reacting but this has actually left me in tears.

Edit: Ps, I was in the process of writing up an informational thread about massage containing everything I know which I would update whenever I found new info. So if somebody wanted the information from my thread without having to scroll through the whole thread, they would be able to.

10-15 threads were relocated today, (possibly over 400 in the last 2.5 years, and pushing close to a 1000 for other things (spam, hijacks, etc). Other threads are needing reclassifying too, I'm sure they'll be redirected soon. My apologies if the move upset you. (Katana, you're not being singled out or banished dear one). I have a solution possibly, (please pm me).

per the " Registration Agreement " that we (BN admin) have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit.

Please refer to the beginning of this thread---thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon