Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson's BO a safer and cheaper alternative for BB and UB? Please Suggestions

Hi everyone,
I'm looking forward BO as I didn't have luck with PM and also have tiny tuberous breast.
It's a huge debate about which is better and safer between the most popular BO brands such as Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast.
Swanson is a well trusted, popular brand and cheaper. Plus it is more than legit its safeness since the bottle remarks that the BO comes from Argentina's cattle which is the best quality.
The only "downside," which I see it more like a pro, is that Swanson's may not have some ingredients but you can match them by buying them separately or even combining with other better herbs depending on your needs.

Swanson: 60 capsules pier bottle: $5.99 | Taking 2 pills a day will last 1 aprox 1 month
Raw Ovarian Tissue 250 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber)
Gelatin
May contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.

Ultra Breast (from website)
400 MG Bovine Ovary
50 MG Ipriflavone
15 MG Wild Yam Extract
Magnesium
Gelatin

Bountiful Breast (from their bottle) 90 pills | 1 1/2 month $137
Propietary Blend 525 mg
Bovine Oavaries
Pituitary Gland substance
Kelp
Gelatin

The only thing that I'm a little afraid is that for matching the dose of UB's BO I have to take 2 pills which will be 500 mg. The bottle says just to take 1 pill daily. I don't know if this can be harmful...
However I'm planning to take the 500 mg of Swanson's (if it's not harmful) along with the Swanson's Raw Pituitary Glandular or Wild Yam Extract (Depending on your suggestions) and Protein shakes.

Overall, What you guys think and if there a reason why people are still getting UB and BB?

I wouldn't think it harmful its probably so no one who doesn't want bigger breast gets them accidentally its not sold aimed at breast enlargement like most herbs recommend lower doses than needed for nbe.

i hate both swanson and BB .. they were extremely rude when i tried to contact both .. probably a divine sign that i shouldn't be doing affairs with them .

Swanson's was rude because when i tried to ask if these bovine ovaries were good for breast enlargement, she kept telling me ''the info is on the website, you have to read'' .. and the info was no where there..that's why i asked her. and then i asked her other questions and she said '' The info is on the website, read '' .. like what is your job then .. i DID read, the answer is not there !!

Bountiful Breast, their lady kept sending me her success stories and ignoring my questions..and then at the end she was like ''So do let me know how i can help you further'' ..and i said ''well yeah, please answer my original questions without including your stories'' .. and she replied with ''how extremely bad behavior from you and rude, blablabla'

but do tell me about your experience. go with the cheaper alternative .

(27-05-2014, 05:50 PM)Space Cadette Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I'm looking forward BO as I didn't have luck with PM and also have tiny tuberous breast.
It's a huge debate about which is better and safer between the most popular BO brands such as Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast.
Swanson is a well trusted, popular brand and cheaper. Plus it is more than legit its safeness since the bottle remarks that the BO comes from Argentina's cattle which is the best quality.
The only "downside," which I see it more like a pro, is that Swanson's may not have some ingredients but you can match them by buying them separately or even combining with other better herbs depending on your needs.

Swanson: 60 capsules pier bottle: $5.99 | Taking 2 pills a day will last 1 aprox 1 month
Raw Ovarian Tissue 250 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber)
Gelatin
May contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.

Ultra Breast (from website)
400 MG Bovine Ovary
50 MG Ipriflavone
15 MG Wild Yam Extract
Magnesium
Gelatin

Bountiful Breast (from their bottle) 90 pills | 1 1/2 month $137
Propietary Blend 525 mg
Bovine Oavaries
Pituitary Gland substance
Kelp
Gelatin

The only thing that I'm a little afraid is that for matching the dose of UB's BO I have to take 2 pills which will be 500 mg. The bottle says just to take 1 pill daily. I don't know if this can be harmful...
However I'm planning to take the 500 mg of Swanson's (if it's not harmful) along with the Swanson's Raw Pituitary Glandular or Wild Yam Extract (Depending on your suggestions) and Protein shakes.

Overall, What you guys think and if there a reason why people are still getting UB and BB?

(30-05-2014, 07:04 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i hate both swanson and BB .. they were extremely rude when i tried to contact both .. probably a divine sign that i shouldn't be doing affairs with them .

Swanson's was rude because when i tried to ask if these bovine ovaries were good for breast enlargement, she kept telling me ''the info is on the website, you have to read'' .. and the info was no where there..that's why i asked her. and then i asked her other questions and she said '' The info is on the website, read '' .. like what is your job then .. i DID read, the answer is not there !!

Bountiful Breast, their lady kept sending me her success stories and ignoring my questions..and then at the end she was like ''So do let me know how i can help you further'' ..and i said ''well yeah, please answer my original questions without including your stories'' .. and she replied with ''how extremely bad behavior from you and rude, blablabla'

Yeah! I don't know these companies get annoyed so easily when someone questions about the quality or safeness about their products. It's so normal that people ask these question and worry. Dodgy I hope not to encounter a problem for not having to contact their customer service.

I will definitely post my experience soon so keep an eye on my threads. Smile

Take care xx

(30-05-2014, 07:04 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i hate both swanson and BB .. they were extremely rude when i tried to contact both .. probably a divine sign that i shouldn't be doing affairs with them .

I don't think anyone recommends anything for breast enlargement so that's why swanson's couldn't help if you asked a pharmacy assistant , doctor or even herbalist they wouldn't be able to answer that either because they can't guarantee results its such an individualised treatment needed.
I do agree I don't like bountifulbreast customer service though and their before and afters all look over 10 years old I tried to ask her advice before she was unhelpful so I went for swansons they seem a much better and more trustable.
It did work for nbe you might need about 4 to 5ills not 2 though I think 500mg per day is too low the other brands suggest 2 or 3 pills and they are bigger pills so recommended dose is 1000mg to 1500mg for breast enlargement.
I do personally prefer herbs for my body bovine ovary normally works better for smaller or underdeveloped though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon