Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

Ella and me are going to make a 30-day study / survey / challenge (call it how ever you want). Smile We will listen to the same hypnosis video on a daily basis.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oJcrAR-eA

We are going to measure our boobs now and after 30 days again and will decide then if we will continue with the "study" for another 30 days etc. Pics would be also good.

Read this article about hypnosis and breast enlargement, it is very interesting: http://www.vernoncoleman.com/enlarge.htm

You guys are ALL welcome to participate in this study.
Just tell us that you are in. Smile

We will start on April 1st (@Ella, I have just decided to start on that date, hope it is ok for you Wink ).

I feel under pressure to succeed now :s yes sounds good. 1st April it is. BB care to join???
Il take some very well documented measurements, good excuse to get them right this time around! Blush

Could I still join if I just did the relaxing and visualization aspect on my own, the way it's described in the article? Hypnosis freaks me out (that's why I prefer the idea of binaural beats and the rockmelon ringtone), so I don't want to listen to the video. I was planning on starting visualization at night as I lay in bed anyway starting April 1st.

Am I still good to join?

(27-03-2014, 07:11 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Could I still join if I just did the relaxing and visualization aspect on my own, the way it's described in the article? Hypnosis freaks me out (that's why I prefer the idea of binaural beats and the rockmelon ringtone), so I don't want to listen to the video. I was planning on starting visualization at night as I lay in bed anyway starting April 1st.

Am I still good to join?

That's a great idea, either way its all using the power of the mind to influence growth! Do you mind Peggy ?? Smile

I'm going to give the hypnosis a go, go nothing to loose right. Plus Peggy hit the nail on the head with the candle hypnosis cause that's the ONE THING that stands a chance of quieting my mind. FIRE!!! LOL
Always been fascinated with fire... Maybe I was an arsonist in a past life????

So long as peggy's okay with it, count me in! If not, peggy, I totally understand. Feel free to kick me to the curb. I don't want to mess up the challenge for everyone else!

LOL Ella the pyromaniac. Oh dear.

so how often do you have to listen to that?

(27-03-2014, 09:16 PM)Karren Wrote:  so how often do you have to listen to that?

At least once a day Smile

You not doing anything else so you can isolate just the video? damn engineer in me popping out! lol

(27-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Karren Wrote:  You not doing anything else so you can isolate just the video? damn engineer in me popping out! lol

Nah i think its just another "aid" if you will. I tell you with all the self help books ive read over the years along with conclusive studies of the mind body connection by rights if we can LET this sink in and work theres no reason why it shouldnt! Otherwise the proof will be in pudding come 1st may :p

I think you should lock yourself in a room and listen to nothing but that for 30 days! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon