Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help for purchasing pueraria mirifica ?

Hi everyone. . I have simple two questions
Do you think ainterol is the best pm?
Is this a trusted website to purchase pueraria mirifica?
www.ainterolherbs.com/mobile_catalogue.php?cPath=1
Any help would be much appreciated Blush

I bought my PM from ebay.

This is the seller: Ainterolhealthproducts

Yes ainterols how I gained 6 inches so yes it works most people here use that brand I'm going to buy some more when I go home.

(21-03-2014, 01:30 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  Hi everyone. . I have simple two questions
Do you think ainterol is the best pm?
Is this a trusted website to purchase pueraria mirifica?
www.ainterolherbs.com/mobile_catalogue.php?cPath=1
Any help would be much appreciated Blush

ainterol is is known quality brand. i use their xtreme20 auto-miser.

Thank you all for your help ..
@BontiaDDs .. wow congrats that's really inspiring ..can you please send your whole program?

I noticed on their site that the bottles have different letters on them. Does anybody know what they mean? There must be some difference or they wouldn't label them that way. I'm considering starting to take them as my first herbal supplement for breast growth (mtf). I am fortunate that I have a B Cup ( 2.5 "  between lower chest and widest part of chest/breast), but I want larger and FIRMER, Fuller growth. And honestly having just joined this site less than an hour ago, I feel overwhelmed by all the data, routines, and programs every one is  on. Partial confusion before...total confusion now!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon