Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting a bigger butt with flaxseed oil instead of fish oil?

Wink 

I bought some flaxseed and vitamin e to use together on my bum once a day to begin with for a few weeks and then I will up it to twice. Trying this as I heard fish oil works well but I did try that a few years ago and it stunk and ruined my clothes Sad Heard that flaxseed oil was a good alternative. I jus wanted to ask though, does growth permanently stay or do you have to keep up with the flaxseed oil forever? As I don't want my ass to deflate into an even worse pancake ass than it is already now Lol Thankyou Smile

I'm going to post because I'm curious for the answer myself.

From what I've heard both flaxseed oil and fish oil are good to rub on your bum or even breasts do to the Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. By that logic, hemp seed oil should be good as well.

I started a regimen just today where I'm mixing all three (flax, fish, and E) and rubbing it on my bottom daily. But knowing which is most effective and has more bang for the buck would be really helpful.

Hey Rule34B Smile I didn't expect a reply that quickly Smile So thanks for replying. What ratio are you using? Also want brands and iu of vitamin e? I have 100iu vitamin e capsules. Im going to test how far the flaxseed oil will massage later. To see how much I will need to use per butt cheek. Then il probably use one vitamin e capsule per butt cheek mixed in...then later in evening apply a vitamin e cream. I might do it twice a day after a week or two just to see how my skin reacts to all this.

Let me know how you get on Smile I will post updates. P.s good luck with the fish oil...be careful it really does make your clothes smell and even washing them in the washing machine they still smell when taken out Sad

I found that after I massaged my breast I had excess sesame seed oil on my hands. So I wiped it on my bum to see what would happen. It GREW SO MUCH!!! about an inch in a week or two!! It might not work for you but just put the oil on at night and in the morning the oil should have adsorbed into your skin. Good luck, I hope it works for you! Smile

(10-02-2014, 01:35 AM)harpgirl Wrote:  I found that after I massaged my breast I had excess sesame seed oil on my hands. So I wiped it on my bum to see what would happen. It GREW SO MUCH!!! about an inch in a week or two!! It might not work for you but just put the oil on at night and in the morning the oil should have adsorbed into your skin. Good luck, I hope it works for you! Smile

oooh thanks for letting me know it worked for you Smile I may give that a try if the flaxseed oil doesn't work. Did it give you permanent results?

Girls, really start working your glutes out with heavy weights and a good diet + protein you will get the most perfect but you ever wanted !

Getting bigger butt without any fish oil just try to put booty wow which is help you to lift your butt up and make it butt bigger and perfect.

does using the oil make it fatter ? like more bubbly? or rounder or what..?
thanks girls xo

I tried the fish oil lol. Maybe it works but idk cause it really smells bad and i chickened out Smile
Flax oil sounds like a good alternatives (less stinky at least) but idk if its as good as fish oil? This site http://howtogetabiggerbutt.info/2012/wil...tt-bigger/ says

People who say fish oil can make your butt bigger believe that fish oil does this because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, also known as EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). This omega-3 fatty acid – specifically the EPA – is thought to absorb directly through the skin instead of going through your digestive system.

Idk if this is true, about the absorption, but I think it makes sense because animal oils, like fish fish oil, and plant oils, like flax seed, have different sorts of fat. Even if they're both fatty acids, they have a different effect on the body. You can read about it here - http://chriskresser.com/why-fish-stomps-...of-omega-3

A common misconception, especially amongst vegetarians and vegans, is that our need for EPA and DHA can be met by consuming flax oil and other plant sources of ALA. But the conversion numbers above clearly indicate that this isn’t the case.

But Im still curious to know how the flaxseed oil works out. Keep up posted please!

Well, keep in mind, although the health benefits are good, they both inhibit NBE,

Fish oil increases Free Testosterone (imo that's good for genetic males)

Flaxseed inhibits aromatase (converts Free T into estrogen, prevents boob growth)

On a side note, and as always, you'll find 2 sides to the studies out there, some studies have both flaxseed and fish oil as increased risk to prostrate cancer.

http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/new...study-says

Are Flaxseed Meal and Oil Linked to Prostate Cancer?
http://www.livestrong.com/article/541389...te-cancer/

So, please research these supplements thoroughly before adding them into your NBE program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon