Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

What is the noggleberry pump, do you think it is working for you?

Seems strange that a company in a town where all the women have fake boobs would sell a NBE product, would kind of be pointless wouldn't you think?

And noogleberry is a pump device for breast enhancement, penis enhancement and vagina enhancement. They have EXCELLENT customer service, can't stress that one enough. They are a company based in the UK. And they have a forum as well that many users of their product come on. www.noogleberry.com is their site. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php and that's their forum. And I don't just think it works, I KNOW it works! I been using noogleberry 6 months and went from a 32B to a 32C going on a 32D. There are women on the forum that have went from a B to an E! So yep, I'd say it works, just takes time and patience like anything else in NBE.

There is something wrong with the currency converter in medpelx site..In dollars they say 140$ for 8 bottles and when i change them to euro they say 155 euro and that is not true!Is the site trustable?
Ok i emailed them and thet replied that it´s handled by another dpet and they´ll send that info along.. so all ok..I guess i´m gonna go for UB since it´s cheaper..
I would also like to get NB but i am still living with my parents and i find it embaracing if they knew i am using pumps and suctions devices for my boobs :s

I found these herbs boost the health of the pituitary gland:

alfalfa
kelp
dandelion
bee pollen
spirulina
magnesium
potassium

From the first post, magnesium was list as one of the ingredients in UB -- so maybe this is what they're using for the pituitary. Anyone have any other info on this?

I am really having bad luck with my BO trials!!I tried ordering UB and they refused my Maestro card!Weird.When i emailed them they suggested ordering via email by sending credit card infoand number and the pin code but frankly i don´t believe it is save to send such info to anyone or even make an order this way.I am really considering the NB after looking at thei website but i am still looking on how to get my BO!!Dodgy

sandy don't send anyone your pin! try getting it from another site instead...

too many scams out there, and an unencrypted email with that info can go ANYWHERE...

careful, ladies... we are all taking risks here anyway... may as well try to minimize the risk (while we maximize cleavage)!

No i won´t send them that info.I was never asked for that info via email by any company and that made me feel uncomfortable buying from them.I might just try the noogleberry and see if i can find some Cheap BO somewhere else.But i won´t be ordering from them anymore!

sandy, what site did you try ordering UB from?

The one you posted Medplex. :s

Hmm seems strange they would tell you to do that, maybe they just don't take the card you were trying to use. That's why I use a visa card, everyone takes visa. And yea, that doesn't sound like a good way to conduct business, they definitely should have offered that you pay through paypal or something, that's what I personally would have done.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon