Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TsubakiBlossom's First Program!

Smile 

Hello! Welcome to my first program. Smile

Current Size: Small 34A
Goal Size: Full 34C
Also, I'm working to turn my body shape from boy-athleticish (PCOS makes me look manly..) to a womanly hourglass figure (impossible? I think not!).

I have what seems to be PCOS (most of the symptoms, but haven't checked the doc about it), so supplement-wise I plan on using mostly anti-androgens first (waiting for my NAC to come in, as it's said to help symptoms of PCOS including body hair, since it reduces androgens and normalizes insulin levels!). The supplements I use are mostly skin and health related. In the future, once my hormones are a bit more balanced, I plan on getting Maca.

I bought some IcyHot because I read about Emily Loretta's muscle rub experience, which was amazing to me. So far, I've had some swelling and my breasts both look and feel a little bigger! They're a lot squishier to touch haha. I've only been using it for around 2 weeks, and don't have an exact schedule with it. I apply and rub in a small pea size on each breast until I'm satisfied. I can't use it as often as I like due to the intense peppermint smell, so I use it mostly at night or when I don't go out.

Once I get FSO I'll do both the TigerLily-Fengshui Massage and Japanese Massage as those seemed to work well with just Sweet Almond Oil.

As for achieving the hourglass look, I plan on getting a corset, and I'm also hoping that reducing my androgens will make me at least a little more estrogen dominant, with the possible side effect of fat redistribution. I will also add CLA later, as I've heard it reduces cortisol and removes the 'stress' fat in the belly area.

Oh, and I might as well add some other projects I'm working on. I'm trying to lighten/even out my skin tone to its original color, a beautiful olive. It's been severely sun damaged since I refused to wear any sunscreen whatsoever when I was little, so the damage goes deep, and I have sun spots all over my face, along with a sagging forehead, and premature wrinkles. The fact that my skin is dehydrated doesn't help at all either. Luckily, I was determined enough to know that I CAN look normal and make myself feel better after days of tears. With that, I am currently in the process of waiting for an at-home chemical peel I purchased to arrive. It's only a very small TCA percentage (15%) with the benefit of salicylic acid (is that spelled right?); In order to get the full benefit, I will first wipe my face clean with alcohol (as per instructions), then apple and let sit for 5-10 minutes, then wash it off, apply, and do this process 3-4 times. That's what other reviewers did in order to get peeling and results.

Supplement-wise, I'm using Makari Oralight and it actually is paling my skin out quite a bit! It's best to use 2 times a day for fast results, but once a day shows results as well.

After achieving normal skin I'll try to figure out how to give it an ethereal glow hehe. It might be difficult because I'm naturally darker with cool-toned skin so my undertones are red-pink rather than yellow, but I'm sure I can achieve it if I try smart enough.

An issue I had/have is eczema, although taking fish oil, evening primrose oil, and flaxseed oil calmed it down perfectly! No more itching!!

I'll leave this post to hang now, but I do have a few more projects waiting.

This first post is a bit sloppy cause I'm tired, but ah, at least I've started!

Good luck with the MR!! It's truly amazing for growth!! Also you can look into Glutathione to help skin get back to it's most radiant color. I'm going to get me some for my next order! The brand name is Ivory Caps but I'll try Swanson's first. It's suppose to make skin extra radiant and glowy.

So I haven't update this at all, cause honestly, this program was too complicated for me to keep up with, and, well, school.

BUT I've actually simplified it to something I've been doing for a little while that's given me RESULTS. Very small results, but I'm sure if I keep it up, it will get better!

The key is Flaxseed Oil. And possibly Muscle Rub; I've only added it in last night, and I'm sure it gave me a little swelling, but mainly FSO.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to massaging, so all I do is take the FSO, warm it between my hands, and apply it to my breasts (as well as my lips, apples of the cheeks, and hip dips/butt)(just because I tend to have extra and might as well fatten up those areas as well if it's possible).

As for my 'massage' I place my palm over my breast, moving in circular motions (towards the arm), and switch. Then I take my fingers and rub underneath my nipple area back and forth, switch, then do this part twice just cause I like it and think it's the most effective lol.

So a total of 6 minutes!

Honestly, super easy, and my breasts are definitely fuller. They also feel firmer and softer, which is always a plus!

So my schedule will be (is?):

Morning: FSO (Just capsules I cut)(I only have a 200 bottle left but I'm sure by the end of it, 100 2x a day, I'll hit plateau anyway)

After School: Muscle Rub (I've heard bad stuff about using this for long term; that it kills nerves)

Night: FSO

TADA!
Simple! Oh and the supplements I've been taking haven't done much for my body other than mental stuff (less anxiety, but also makes me too calm and a little irritated) and softer skin. So this entire week I'm going to not use them just to see what happens.

I took:

MSM 4000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Maca Root 1500mg
Evening Primrose Oil (not sure the mg, put the bottle away)

Although there are some supps I wish to add for the sake of curves and skin care but that will be way later. Smile

I'm just curious about which herbs you're interested in for weight gain?

I've been looking to gain weight, and I've been doing rather well with keeping up my calories.. But for the life of me I cannot keep weight. I cannot get any curves anywhere.

Lol, I saw (maybe someone posted it on here?) of an old article from the 50's or 60's touting the miracle pill to gain weight (it was vit b12). Don't know how accurate that is, and if it is, how many mgs required to see weight? I take 500mg of b12 a day already, and I don't gain weight!

I tried maca for a bit (a lot of people report weight gain) but it gave me such horrible acne I had to stop.

Congrats on finding something that seems to be working for you!

(03-02-2014, 06:58 PM)caitemh Wrote:  I'm just curious about which herbs you're interested in for weight gain?

I've been looking to gain weight, and I've been doing rather well with keeping up my calories.. But for the life of me I cannot keep weight. I cannot get any curves anywhere.

Lol, I saw (maybe someone posted it on here?) of an old article from the 50's or 60's touting the miracle pill to gain weight (it was vit b12). Don't know how accurate that is, and if it is, how many mgs required to see weight? I take 500mg of b12 a day already, and I don't gain weight!

I tried maca for a bit (a lot of people report weight gain) but it gave me such horrible acne I had to stop.

Congrats on finding something that seems to be working for you!

I'm sorry, I don't actually know much about herbs for weight gain. Sad

Naturally I can gain weight pretty easily just by eating a lot, although it doesn't exactly distribute to the places I'd like it too.

Although if you have a flat butt, I've seen really good results so far with the 30 Day Squat Challenge. At first I tried it with a regular butt workout, but I decided to just try it by itself, and it has definitely made my butt rounder and perkier! Smile

Sucks that maca gave you that side effect! Maybe it was the brand you used? Mine didn't break me out at all.

And thanks! I just did the FSO massage, this time also using some on my hips and butt, because I've noticed that after applying FSO to my 'hip dip' area, it's actually starting filling in just a little. Smile

It's like these results are subtle, but noticeable.

So I am continuing with just the FSO massage, although I've also literally just added applying FSO directly to my butt as well.

I don't plan on re-using the supplements just yet unless I have to (I'll give it 2 weeks without to see what happens), and I'd rather keep up with FSO and Muscle Rub (which I've barely used actually, but I'm gonna use it) for now only to see how far I can get.

Again, current plan:

After School: Muscle Rub on Breasts with Massage
Before Sleep: FSO on Breasts, Butt, Hip Dips, Lips, and Apples of Cheeks
with Massage.

Took out FSO in the morning cause I'm lazy and honestly don't think it's necessary. Smile
Wink 

So unsurprisingly, I ended up doing something completely different from my plan lol.

I'm taking 1500mg of Maca Root daily, which has actually helped with butt building and reduction of midsection fat. It's given me a slightly curvier shape from my waist to hips.

I've also been taking 4000mg MSM and 1000mg Vitamin C, which helps with my skin, and I also think it contributed to the belly fat distribution!

I just ordered some Saw Palmetto and Vitex 2 days ago. I plan on taking 585mg Saw Palmetto 2x daily, and 400mg Vitex 2x daily as well.

Here's an explanation of my routine:
  • Maca Root as an adaptogen
  • Saw Palmetto as an anti-androgen/estrogen enhancer
  • Vitex as a progesterone enhancer and hormone balancer

Lastly, if this routine doesn't give me the results I desire, I'll add Fenugreek, which as a phytoestrogen, may give me the results I want, because I bet it would be the only missing ingredient.

Oh and in terms of skin stuff, I plan on getting some Makari Oralight soon (3x daily) because it helps with evening skin tone and hyperpigmentation (acne scars, bruises, etc.).

Now that's all. Blush

hey! just a tip if you're looking for a curvier waist - do exercises that focus on your tansverse abdominals and try and keep them pulled in all day!

Maca raises Testosterone so you should be more careful about it, if you wanna lower your Ts. It definitely raised mine, gave me horrible acne and extremely dry skin. Which sucks because I loved the energy boost it gave me and I think it helped with my butt in some way. What brand are you using and are you taking the root or gelatinized?
Good luck Smile

(12-04-2014, 07:42 PM)isobasic Wrote:  hey! just a tip if you're looking for a curvier waist - do exercises that focus on your tansverse abdominals and try and keep them pulled in all day!

Thank you!! Yeah I know of this one exercise called the "vacuum" where you basically just pull in your stomach muscles and hold, and that it's an old fashioned trick of the military or something for smaller waists.

(12-04-2014, 10:22 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Maca raises Testosterone so you should be more careful about it, if you wanna lower your Ts. It definitely raised mine, gave me horrible acne and extremely dry skin. Which sucks because I loved the energy boost it gave me and I think it helped with my butt in some way. What brand are you using and are you taking the root or gelatinized?
Good luck Smile

Thank for you letting me know! Smile I used 3 bottles of Nature's Herbs, but because I can't find it anyway, I ordered some Solaray, which I hope will work!! And actually, it might raise testosterone, but in terms of body it's been helping me have a very slightly more feminine body shape. And I take it in capsule form cause God knows I cannot mix a powder into a smoothie/juice for every morning of my life. The first ingredient on the bottle says gelatin, so gelatinized. I'm not exactly sure of the Solaray brand though, but I'm guessing it's the same. And the Squat Challenge is one of the best workouts for my butt building so far! You should really check it out. I know it seems silly, and many 'personal trainers' don't believe doing high reps with no weights won't work, but it WORKS. It makes my butt round and poppy. So even if I don't do my full butt routine, if I do the Squat Challenge every day, my results stay!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon