Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

(11-07-2020, 02:55 AM)James98 Wrote:  Have you tried massaging your breasts with Aloe Vera oil? Are you still pumping?
Hi James,

I use coconut oil for massage and that's what I used to use for pumping. I haven't been consistent with pumping but I want to try again since I just recently stocked up on herbs.

(04-01-2020, 11:08 PM)Boobie Goddess Wrote:  
(02-01-2020, 07:30 AM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hi Boobie Goddess!

I was wondering if you kept listening to subliminals throughout your program.

Also, did you ever get tingling sensations in your arm or armpits from the pumping? I've read about the nerve damage some users had and got a bit scared of pumps, but your breast size and shape is just such a huge inspiration!!!

I've never pumped, would you recommend I do as you did, starting out with the kangzhu and then moving up to nb? or just start with the nb right away?

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!  Wink
Hi Diamarena,

I'm very happy that people are still reading my thread for inspiration! I honestly stopped listening to subliminals very early on in my program, lol. Taking herbs and pumping gave me quick results. No, I've never gotten any tingling near my armpits while pumping... Before and after I pump, I make sure to take breaks in between and gently massage the breasts before I begin again. Just don't overdo it and you'll be fine, if the tugging starts to feel uncomfortable, then release the air out of the cups. If you're on a budget, you can purchase the kangzhu pump system, I think when I purchased it, it was like $30-40? I don't know your exact size but don't purchase the medium noogleberry cups, I heard a lot of women growing out of them quickly... You're better off purchasing the large contoured cups.

Hi sweets! I'm following your advice and ordering the large countoured Noogle system. I've been doing well cycling PM + Fenugreek massages, but like a certain redheaded mermaid used to say, I want mooore.

It will be my first time trying ANY pump, so could you or anyone here please tell me what pumping method was most effective and safe?
Thank you!

(15-07-2020, 12:09 AM)Diamarena Wrote:  
(04-01-2020, 11:08 PM)Boobie Goddess Wrote:  
(02-01-2020, 07:30 AM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hi Boobie Goddess!

I was wondering if you kept listening to subliminals throughout your program.

Also, did you ever get tingling sensations in your arm or armpits from the pumping? I've read about the nerve damage some users had and got a bit scared of pumps, but your breast size and shape is just such a huge inspiration!!!

I've never pumped, would you recommend I do as you did, starting out with the kangzhu and then moving up to nb? or just start with the nb right away?

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!  Wink
Hi Diamarena,

I'm very happy that people are still reading my thread for inspiration! I honestly stopped listening to subliminals very early on in my program, lol. Taking herbs and pumping gave me quick results. No, I've never gotten any tingling near my armpits while pumping... Before and after I pump, I make sure to take breaks in between and gently massage the breasts before I begin again. Just don't overdo it and you'll be fine, if the tugging starts to feel uncomfortable, then release the air out of the cups. If you're on a budget, you can purchase the kangzhu pump system, I think when I purchased it, it was like $30-40? I don't know your exact size but don't purchase the medium noogleberry cups, I heard a lot of women growing out of them quickly... You're better off purchasing the large contoured cups.

Hi sweets! I'm following your advice and ordering the large countoured Noogle system. I've been doing well cycling PM + Fenugreek massages, but like a certain redheaded mermaid used to say, I want mooore.

It will be my first time trying ANY pump, so could you or anyone here please tell me what pumping method was most effective and safe?
Thank you!
Hi, congrats on buying the large contoured noogle system, you'll love it! Hmm, since this is your first time pumping... I recommend the pump and release method, I'm not sure if I explained this method on this forum but you can always check the noogleberry forums where I recorded my progress and techniques.

The pump and release method is when you pump the breasts into the cup, hold for a few minutes, then release the air out and pause for a few minutes. I recommend this technique for beginners and for those who want to avoid overpumping. Try the 7:2 method to get the feel of it then try the 10:2 method. Good luck!

Hi,

It's been a while but I'm back on NBE again, this year has been super hectic and I hope everyone is hanging in there. I want to give NBE another try and balance my hormones out. Here is my updated program.

Follicular Phase:
  • 2x Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica capsules= 1,000 mg

For my follicular phase, I'm just taking Ainterol PM and cream, I tried using the atomizer spray in the past but I've noticed my skin breaks out in little bumps. I've read that some women here take PM with saw palmetto so I might try that out in the future.

Luteal Phase:

• NOW Maca root capsules x3= 1,500 mg
  • NOW Fenugreek x6= 3,0000 mg
  • Nature's Way Fennel x6= 4,800 mg
  • NOW MSM x4= 4,000mg
  • NOW Saw Palmetto= 2,200 mg
  • Youtheory Marine Collagen 5x= 12,500mg
As for Noogling, I haven't been very consistent doing it honestly but I'm trying to, I just started working again so I have to figure out a good time when to do so. I'm planning on using my large contoured airlock cups then switch to the XLs to push my breasts out.

Any advice is welcomed  Blush

(27-12-2020, 07:18 PM)Boobie Goddess Wrote:  Hi,

It's been a while but I'm back on NBE again, this year has been super hectic and I hope everyone is hanging in there. I want to give NBE another try and balance my hormones out. Here is my updated program.

Follicular Phase:

For my follicular phase, I'm just taking Ainterol PM and cream, I tried using the atomizer spray in the past but I've noticed my skin breaks out in little bumps. I've read that some women here take PM with saw palmetto so I might try that out in the future.

Luteal Phase:

• NOW MSM x4= 4,000mg
As for Noogling, I haven't been very consistent doing it honestly but I'm trying to, I just started working again so I have to figure out a good time when to do so. I'm planning on using my large contoured airlock cups then switch to the XLs to push my breasts out.

Any advice is welcomed  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Hi Goddess not sure if you will see this but your inspirational! Have you tried aguaje its like maca but actually estrogenic with precursors of progesterone and mainly affects breast growth my current program is fennel capsules, goats rue capsules, aguaje capsules and massage with my diy oil made up of pro nbe ESOs and fatty acid oils infused with herbs such as fenugreek, aguaje, fennel and goats rue its definitely making my bras even tighter! How is your program now?? So curious to know  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(07-06-2021, 09:06 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(27-12-2020, 07:18 PM)Boobie Goddess Wrote:  Hi,

Follicular Phase:

Luteal Phase:

• NOW MSM x4= 4,000mg

Any advice is welcomed  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Hi Goddess not sure if you will see this but your inspirational! Have you tried aguaje its like maca but actually estrogenic with precursors of progesterone and mainly affects breast growth my current program is fennel capsules, goats rue capsules, aguaje capsules and massage with my diy oil made up of pro nbe ESOs and fatty acid oils infused with herbs such as fenugreek, aguaje, fennel and goats rue its definitely making my bras even tighter! How is your program now?? So curious to know  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Hi BustyPrincess,

It's nice that people still look at my program for inspiration! I never tried aguaje before but I'll consider it when I restock on herbs  Blush

If anyone is curious on what my program is now and what's been happening, my goal at the moment is the get my hormones balanced again. Last year was a stressful nightmare and it caused my cycle to be completely out of balance. My period used to arrive every other month which was very abnormal for me but considering I was under a lot of stress last year, I believe it was the cause of my cycle going completely out of balance...

I purchased Emerita's Progesterone cream several months ago and after using it for a month, my period arrived as normal. I purchased both the progesterone and the phytoestrogen cream from the same brand and while they work very well, it's pricey. I switched to the source natural brand of progesterone and phytoestrogen and cycle them.

Here's what I had in mind for my new program:

Follicular Phase:

Ainterol PM (once I'm done with the bottle, I might discontinue using PM and try a cheaper but more effective phytoestrogenic herb, I've been using PM on and off and honestly, I don't see much swelling during follicular phase)

Fennel and fenugreek: My favorite herbs for NBE and they work great together.

Red clover: I never tried this herb, but I'm interested in taking it during this phase

Maca root: I've been taking this herb for years and I love it.

Phytoestrogen cream Source naturals brand: I've been using this for two months so far so good. Smells nice too  Big Grin

Luteal phase:

Progesterone cream Source naturals brand: Taking PC really helped my cycle get back on track

Maca root: I take maca root throughout my cycle.

Saw palmetto

Fennel and fenugreek: I might take low dosage of these, I read somewhere that chiyomilk took low doses of phytoestrogens during her luteal so I might try it out.

What I take throught my cycle:

Iron, zinc, biotin, and vitamin D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon