Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

my breast is begining to grow without using anything

my breast is begining to grow without using anything......O.O
August 2 2012 at 4:13 PM hill451-julia (Login hill451)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so to start off......im over 18, female & never had kids.........about a few days ago(roughly 1 week plus) i measured myself and my underbust was 29inches & the fullest part(nipple area) measured 29.5inches(so thats like a 34AA)....................today i measured again, and (the nipple area...fullest part) is now 30inches! O.O(i know its not much as yet, but it IS beginning to grow..........but the thing is, for those few days, i have been thinking that they will grow & was so positive n stuff..........so like, do you think its possible for someone to think so positively(in terms of, knowing that their breast WILL grow) and it begins to happen? has anyone experienced this....?

Author Reply
jeneferB
(Login jeneferB) Re: my breast is begining to grow without using anything......O.O August 9 2012, 7:47 AM

Hello,
This is great. When you feel positive and happy your body metabolism increase and more effective. May be this helps to increase your thing. Any ways always remain be happy and positive.

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon