Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Binaural Beats for Breast Growth

Listening to BB during lunch. I can like literally feel my breast pushing up against my bras like they tryna break free or something. Lol I can like feel them getting bigger right now.
Rainbow 

Been listening BB recently, my breasts are bigger then before and much more heavier then before!

Still been keeping up with BB, still give my breasts a full, heavy swollen feeling! I love listening and massaging now.

Saw that someone asked for a link to download it online, not sure if this is the same one, I found this on the play store for $0.99 but online it's $2.99 here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/binauralbeatbrainwavesub286

So, I listened to the version on the freeware site someone found and the high-pitch frequency sound kinda hurts my head. >.>; Am I doing something wrong?

The instructions on the site say to tape the earbuds to your boobs. So I'm not really supposed to be listening to the mp3 track then? o.O; Is the focus on the frequencies hitting the boobs? I'm so lost, sorry. I even read from the start of the thread. ~.~;

Sorry, the answer is probably there but i swear i have read this thread over and over and can't seem to figure out what you're listening to. Is it an app you download specifically for breasts? Is it a generic BB sound? Aren't there many many different types of BB's? Why i'm being so painful in asking for the specific one is because i have tried the RMR on youtube a few nights in a row and i feel nothing. So i would like to try the BB that you suggested, only i want to make sure its the same one seeing as you've had some sort of success with it. I will keep trying with RMR just because i believe to truly test something you must give it time.
Smile

Can you kindly let me know whats the app name for bb? there are alot binarual beats apps on the play store and i dont know which one you are using. Thanks .

Which beats are you all using? Can I get a link?

(23-11-2012, 07:54 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Been listening BB recently, my breasts are bigger then before and much more heavier then before!

Emily could you please tell me where you got BB? thanks

(06-04-2013, 06:43 PM)kmkm Wrote:  
(23-11-2012, 07:54 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Been listening BB recently, my breasts are bigger then before and much more heavier then before!

Emily could you please tell me where you got BB? thanks

Google Play Store if you have an android, I just typed in breast enlargement and this Japanese app pulled up and it was talking about BB so I downloaded it. I don't know the name of the app because I broke my phone and all my apps were lost, and it doesn't show in my library on the play store.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon