Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream

Question 

hi everyone. i dont afford to buy a breast enhancing cream. plz can anyone teach me how to make breast enhancing cream with the ingredients i have. i have
1. cocoa butter
2. fenugreek extract
3. fennel extract
4. vit e

plz if anyone who has already tried to make a cream this way at home, can teach me. plz
thanks in advanceSmile

Hi Noni,

With these ingredients, you can make a cream for the second half of your cycle (days 14-28 if day 1 is the first day of your period). It will round your breasts, but it will not make the milk ducts longer. For that, you need phyto-estrogens.

I don't know your age, stats and medical history. Maybe you have enough estrogens already. If you are under 21, it's better to use no herbs at all, and just wait and see what your natural development brings.

Making the cream is easy, if the extracts are liquid extracts. Warm the cocoa butter and mix the extracts until they dissolve. Beware of the fenugreek extract: it stinks. It's even worse than if you put powdered fenugreek seed in oil for two weeks. You can use the fenugreek extract in food, preferably something that goes straight to your liver, like yogurt or warm milk.

Does it say how strong the extracts are? If they are liquid extracts that were made by putting powdered seed in enough alcohol to cover the powder, you can use as much as you can dissolve, probably up to 1 part of extract and 2 parts of butter.

For the vitamin E, stick to the Recommended Dietary Allowance: 15 mg a day. So if you're making cream for 30 days, mix in 15 mg * 30 days = 450 mg.

Some powders are also called "extracts". Those are made by putting the powdered seed in 50 % alcohol for two weeks. Then most of the powder is removed. The alcohol is evaporated. If for instance 3/4 of the powder is removed, the extract is a 4:1 extract. If your extracts are like this, you have to repeat the procedure: put the powder in alcohol for two weeks.

(13-10-2011, 08:35 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Noni,

With these ingredients, you can make a cream for the second half of your cycle (days 14-28 if day 1 is the first day of your period). It will round your breasts, but it will not make the milk ducts longer. For that, you need phyto-estrogens.

I don't know your age, stats and medical history. Maybe you have enough estrogens already. If you are under 21, it's better to use no herbs at all, and just wait and see what your natural development brings.

Making the cream is easy, if the extracts are liquid extracts. Warm the cocoa butter and mix the extracts until they dissolve. Beware of the fenugreek extract: it stinks. It's even worse than if you put powdered fenugreek seed in oil for two weeks. You can use the fenugreek extract in food, preferably something that goes straight to your liver, like yogurt or warm milk.

Does it say how strong the extracts are? If they are liquid extracts that were made by putting powdered seed in enough alcohol to cover the powder, you can use as much as you can dissolve, probably up to 1 part of extract and 2 parts of butter.

For the vitamin E, stick to the Recommended Dietary Allowance: 15 mg a day. So if you're making cream for 30 days, mix in 15 mg * 30 days = 450 mg.

Some powders are also called "extracts". Those are made by putting the powdered seed in 50 % alcohol for two weeks. Then most of the powder is removed. The alcohol is evaporated. If for instance 3/4 of the powder is removed, the extract is a 4:1 extract. If your extracts are like this, you have to repeat the procedure: put the powder in alcohol for two weeks.

my height is 5ft 4 inches
my weight is 60 kgs
22 years old
never had any hormonal prob till now but it is for the first time i am missing my period. i dont know y it is happening
i am a virgin and so have never breast fed
and yes the extracts are liquid. i made the at home. i took two full spoons of fenugreek seeds and made extract in boiling water. but cz i dont know much how to make such stuff. i might have gone wrong. but i would love it if u guide my in the right direction. thanks a lot dear. though i dint give u enf info abt me yet u gave me valuable advice so far too. thank u so much

Hi Noni,

You're welcome. Missing you period is not good, but don't stress on it, that will only make it worse.

Use 3,000 mg of FG seeds a day, that's a heaped teaspoon. So I expect two tablespoons will give you enough extract to make cream for ten days. I don't know how you can mix the water with cocoa butter, though, other than just before the massage on your skin. You will need some kind of emulgator, like maize flour.

(14-10-2011, 07:10 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Noni,

You're welcome. Missing you period is not good, but don't stress on it, that will only make it worse.

Use 3,000 mg of FG seeds a day, that's a heaped teaspoon. So I expect two tablespoons will give you enough extract to make cream for ten days. I don't know how you can mix the water with cocoa butter, though, other than just before the massage on your skin. You will need some kind of emulgator, like maize flour.

hi.
thank u so much for such a good and detailed reply.
so if not with water, shall i use cocoa butter mixed with the powdered FG seeds. and i am an indian and cocoa butter is a newly launched product here. so i dont actually know how to melt cocoa butter. i mean how to do it over heat? plz if u could guide me about that too. i have no info on it. and also thank u so much for replying to all my queries. and yes one more tthing that i'd like to tell u is that i have been massaging my breasts for almost 1 . 5 year now with coconut oil once daily and went up two cup sizes. lately i have begun with alternate hot and cold shower. this made my boobs become rounder in around 15 days. just informed u of all this to help u understand that how my body reacts to such actions cz u have a lot of valuable knowledge so u understand things a lot better than i do. i don't know the technicalities at all. two quests more
1. what should i use in the home made cream for the first half of my cycle?
2. can i consume the fg powder orally and what would be the best time in the day to take the powder?
thanks a lot again dear

Hi Noni,

Congratulations. Your program has been very successful indeed Smile

If you mix cocoa butter with the powdered FG seeds, the seeds will not dissolve. The cream will always be more a scrub cream than a massage cream. I put the powdered fenugreek seeds in enough olive oil to cover the seeds completely, and put it away in a dark, warm place for two weeks. Then I strain the oil in a tea strainer. The traditional recipes use 50 % alcohol, but then the extract really stinks. With olive oil, the smell is less. You can use another liquid oil that's available to you.

I would not melt the cocoa butter directly over fire. I use a kitchen technique that is called "au bain Marie" in traditional French cooking. I boil a large bowl of water, and put a second bowl inside it, so that it touches the boiling water, but not the bottom of the large bowl. The smaller one I use has two pan handles that sit on top of the edges of the larger one. The cocoa butter goes into the smaller bowl. It will melt, and you can stir in the oil fenugreek extract. After cooling, the oil will keep the cocoa butter liquid enough for use as a cream.

You can also use coconut oil instead of cocoa butter. Other forum members are experimenting with coconut oil for massage. The first reactions are positive.

You can make another cream for the first half of your cycle. You can use fenugreek extract in it, but not fennel or vitamin E. For best results, add a second extract of a plant that contains phyto-estrogens. The traditional Indian herb would be shatavari. In Europe, the traditional herb is hops. Soy is also a possibility, but I don't know if soy oil really works.

Most forum members who make their own cream use Thai Pueraria Mirifica (PM) root powder, from Thailand. You can empty the capsules from this seller, but this is an expensive product:
http://www.biovea.com/in/product_detail.aspx?NAME=PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-500mg-100-Capsules&PID=2443
I know there are better ways to get the powder in India:
https://www.tibetangold.com/ssl/zc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=92
http://wantitnow.ebay.in/Pueraria-Mirifi...0511699496
http://puerariaextract.com/100-of-puerar...grade.html
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=puer...ica+powder
http://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/TH/...owder.html

You can consume the FG powder orally. I just put one heaped teaspoon in half a glass of water, and stir well before drinking. I use it at noon, because I take maca in the morning and hops in the evening. It makes me a little sleepy. If you cannot take a nap in the afternoon, the best time to take fenugreek would be in the evening.

Good luck with the recipe Smile
Rainbow 

dear isabelle
thank u so so so so much for all the guidance and tips that u have provided. u r seriously a blessing to every woman out here. i must say there are many things really remarkable about u.
1. the vast knowledge that u have is so commendable. hardly ever i have seen such a knowledgeable person
2. the way u r always there to reply to every query and help every person who is asking a question
3. u r always ready to share what u know. u reply at the earliest. the way u r helping ppl with ur knowledge shows what a sweet person.
really thanks a lot for being there isabelle. thank so much. god bless uSmileSmile

Thank you Noni,

Feels great Blush

Bless you too.

Hi Noni,

Where did you buy cocoa butter from? I am from Kolkata and I could not find cocoa butter in my city. Sad
Which city are you from?

hi isabelle
can u plz explain how to make hops cream ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon