Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long?

I get conflicting messages for how long I’m supposed to massage for. Is it half an hour every day and night or half an hour per day total? I find the latter much more doable. I’m also on herbs and starting a dopamine antagonist galactogogue soon. Thoughts?

Hi Grayson
massage is good for your breasts..period.
So more is better, but dont over do it either. If you get sore or develop a rash, then its time to slow down.
This is a long slow process so they wont grow to DD overnight.
Also most peoples wrist and arms cant take the motion for more than 1/2 hour at a time. Smile 

Enjoy the feeling of the massage and enjoy your breasts.
Thats what massage is about.
Bobbi

I second what Bobbi says!!

Definitely try different techniques first and pick 1-2 that gives you a good sensation. My go for massage is chi massage , done twice a day meaning 150 and 150 rotations day and evening. 

I am thinking in sticking to it for the next 90 days again ^^

I try to do 15 minutes morning and night. I feel the sensations like from when I was in high school but it doesn’t seem to be doing anything to change my measurements.

Hello, Grayson ^^

Massaging takes a lot of time in showing results. It's not an overnight process and you need to know how your body works first and foremost. 
So, if you plan includes massage, you need to stick to it and see the prize in the long term!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon