Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breast growth massage journey

Hello! I want to achieve breast growth through breast massages overtime. So I'm going to start it and post my progress here!

I've watched some Asian women document their results and explain it. So I will do it for myself twice a day. 

Breast size 

2/24/22

Underbust: 33in 

Bust: 37in

Playlist:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3mk8...oKTDOnIMlt

Just a few videos that gave me an idea of how to massage. I made a playlist for reference but the process doesn't take that long to do. I'll add more videos I find!

Also I workout. The chest workouts I do are wall pushups

Regular wall pushups: 3 sets of 30 reps

Diamond wall pushups: 3 sets of 30 reps

Hi Lemonslushie I'm super excited to hear about your progress and future results!
Will you be using any particular massage oil or lotion at this point in time? I know that many people have questions about this so it's a great thing to note for everyone following along.

(25-02-2022, 12:34 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Hi Lemonslushie I'm super excited to hear about your progress and future results!
Will you be using any particular massage oil or lotion at this point in time? I know that many people have questions about this so it's a great thing to note for everyone following along.

At the moment I only have coconut oil, grapeseed and olive oil around me. But I mainly use coconut oil for massaging right now!

I heard of using fenugreek and fennel seed as a good topical treatments which I may consider getting in the future

Also I'll update the measurements every week!

Well when thinking about it my goal is to achieve breast enlargement without having to rely on supplements that can mess up my hormones. Around August 2021 I brought myself maca root (1900mg) and took 2 a day. I had a swollen lymph noid (i didnt know at the time) in my armpits area. I did research found out it was a lymph noid waited a few weeks and it went down on its own.?

I read other peoples breast journey and they recommend/use supplements but I would like to avoid doing that lol. Nothing against anyone who uses them though.

So I wouldn't just be doing specifically massages but would add stuff like hypnotherapy aka subliminals to my journey. I'll listen to them for atleast an hour in the background. Im not new to how subliminals work and the many methods that people come up with Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Sounds good Lemon! If you are worried about doing the herbal supplements then you could always start with diet and vitamins. That really helped me a lot.

Breast size 

3/3/22

Underbust: 33.7in 

Bust: 37.8in

Looks like there's good progress so far  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I don't want to constantly take pics every week though so I'll make it more of a monthly thing

I would love to show some of the growth but I'm having trouble uploading pictures to the thread Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry">

(25-02-2022, 01:07 AM)Lemonslushie Wrote:  

(25-02-2022, 12:34 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Hi Lemonslushie I'm super excited to hear about your progress and future results!

At the moment I only have coconut oil, grapeseed and olive oil around me. But I mainly use coconut oil for massaging right now!

I heard of using fenugreek and fennel seed as a good topical treatments which I may consider getting in the future

Also, Jojoba oil is yet another natural oil that works wonders for the skin. It serves as the best breast massage oil because it has similar properties to sebum on the skin. It oxygenates the pores and never clogs them while you massage.

(11-03-2022, 12:44 PM)nanakante Wrote:  
(25-02-2022, 01:07 AM)Lemonslushie Wrote:  

Also, Jojoba oil is yet another natural oil that works wonders for the skin. It serves as the best breast massage oil because it has similar properties to sebum on the skin. It oxygenates the pores and never clogs them while you massage.

Thanks for the information!

I didn't know that about jojoba oil! I'll look Into that and the vitamins.

Hi girl. Updates on your growth? Your methods sound almost exactly like what I’m trying to do Big Grin

I'm all for natural ways to help my boobies

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon