Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DON'T BUY NOOGLEBERRY CONTOURED LARGE!!

I am SO upset! The contoured large is a TERRIBLE design! It offers no suction and it RUINED my breasts! I have been using the original mediums and they've been GREAT!

I know the limits of my breasts, however the contoured large design puts TO MUCH PRESSURE on the rim and NOTHING to balance it out!

The outside rim of my breasts are covered in millions of HORRIFIC red dots,
it looks like demon hives!! You can't see these dots and bruises forming because the rim of Cups hides them.

I am so UPSET! This design needs to be changed! Contoured large is NOT WORTH IT!! I cannot stress this enough! My actual breasts got limited suction yet the pressure exerted on the ribcage was so intense it ruined every part of my breasts and chest that it touched!

This design needs to be discontinued!

DON'T BUY THE CONTOURED DESIGNS!

I always thought that the contoured better fit the shape of your rib cage but I guess not?  So far all mine are flat across the rim.  Thanks for the warning!!

So I actually went out and made my own dome out of a plastic fish bowl, and some hose connector pieces. The diameter is way better, and even though the flat rim isn't contoured, it's actually better for me because it applies less pressure on my chest walls, and the sides of the dome are flared out so the base of my breasts don't get bruises from too much pressure and restriction... the dome shape also enables my breasts to expand more naturally. 

I still start my sessions with my medium Noogleberry cup because I like a little pre-warm-up noogle, however I'm starting to wonder when it's worth not using them? My breasts don't fill the mediums 100% but once my nipples reach the end of the cup its too painful on my nipples to keep going. So usually I pump in my mediums until it reaches  that point, and then I switch to my DIY fishbowl dome. 

I've gotta say, so far I'm LOVING my DIY version way more than the Noogleberry cups. The project cost less than $20, and the fishbowl itself was $11 after taxes lol, I bought it at PetSmart.  Much more affordable than the $60 CL Noogleberry that destroyed my breasts a month ago. 

On a side note...I heard a rumor that taking a day off is akin to losing 1 week of pumping progress... I'm not sure if it's true, What do you think? I give my breasts days off every week, and I think it's healthy....my breasts get twingy when they get too much pumping action.

Here are a few pictures of my DIY Fishbowl Dome. As you can see it's actually quite simple! It's also very cost effective, so if the dome cracks or breaks somehow, it's only $11 to replace it.

My requirements were a lightweight Dome, a Diameter that would work for me, (especially since my ribcage isn't so wide), a small external lip, and a minimal internal lip to reduce contact bruising at the base of the Breasts, along with the nice large flared dome, which has room for an amazing amount of growth and expansion!

I've been using this DIY Dome for at least a month and so far I'm very happy with how it's been working for me.

It's also nice to bring into a bubble bath, the heat and steam create a better experience no matter what types of dome you're using Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very creative!   I always said that the fish bowl shape is the optimal shape for better breast growth!!

Oh cool! Yea this shape looks much better than my large noogleberry which mainly pulls my breasts forward, this outward style seems better. I'm currently struggling with narrow base breasts and hoping to increase the root from which my fat comes from so they have a wider diameter

They fit me ok, and the contouring seems to help.  Careful how you place them of course, but probably people are doing that already.  Anatomies vary.

This specific model works for me, but only if I use them with the silicone rings. I have to get them angled just right, it took me a few days of frustrating practice. Now I can pop them on without looking. I can definitely see how they won't work for everyone, but for me personally they're really helping with the expansion of the sides and overall "roots" of my breasts. I chose the contoured version because I have a very small ribcage and was worried about the non-contoured version not fitting at the sides.

(27-05-2021, 09:33 PM)DreamKist Wrote:  Here are a few pictures of my DIY Fishbowl Dome. As you can see it's actually quite simple! It's also very cost effective, so if the dome cracks or breaks somehow, it's only $11 to replace it.

My requirements were a lightweight Dome, a Diameter that would work for me, (especially since my ribcage isn't so wide), a small external lip, and a minimal internal lip to reduce contact bruising at the base of the Breasts, along with the nice large flared dome, which has room for an amazing amount of growth and expansion!

I've been using this DIY Dome for at least a month and so far I'm very happy with how it's been working for me.

It's also nice to bring into a bubble bath, the heat and steam create a better experience no matter what types of dome you're using Smile

This is absolutely amazing!! Is there a video on YouTube on how to make these? ??

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Don't know about a video. These fishbowls are very thin plastic. Easy to drill through, start with a small drill then the desired size, but be very careful to go through gently. If you drop the bowl on your floor, it will dent at which point you can throw it in the garbage as it will collapse when applying the vacuum Difficult to get the right plumbing parts, tricky part is to get a standard thread part that can use a nut. Pipe thread is more difficult.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon