Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reduced sensitivity in breasts abruptly

Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

I have been pumping with noogleberry for about a year and have had about a two cup size increase. I had a surgery to have my gallbladder removed about a month ago and took a week off. Since then I have added in some supplements and I’m guessing that’s why I had another increase in breast growth in the last couple weeks. I was already not quite fitting the XL cups and now it’s worse. In the last week I noticed a reduced sensitivity in my breasts. I still have sensitivity in my nipples. I stopped pumping because it is not resolving. I am wondering if being in the cups that I have completely filled with my new side increase could have caused sone capillary compression and nerve damage?  Does anyone have experience with this? I was about to move into larger cups and am regretting I stayed in these. Anyone have any thought?

Thank you!

ahh I could only dream of filling my cups! Such a problem Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I think the rule of thumb is your supposed to go to the next size when you have gotten 3/4 full

You might find some discussion on the noogleberry blog.

Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi.

I did not know that! I’m just afraid that the numbness will take a lot of healing time. I certainly don’t want my breasts to be numb even if they are looking better!

(16-03-2021, 03:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

ahh I could only dream of filling my cups! Such a problem Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I think the rule of thumb is your supposed to go to the next size when you have gotten 3/4 full

Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi.

I did not know that! I’m just afraid that the numbness will take a lot of healing time. I certainly don’t want my breasts to be numb even if they are looking better!

(16-03-2021, 03:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Bobbi

Numbness is usually caused by too much pressure near the arm pit where nerves are. Try to move the cups away from arm pit area, even if you have to pump one breast at a time moving the cup closer to the center. Also try to move the cup lower. You should stop noogling until the numbness goes away. Massage the area gently where you are having trouble.

(15-03-2021, 02:38 AM)Kammyg Wrote:  

Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

I have been pumping with noogleberry for about a year and have had about a two cup size increase.

two cup sizes?! what is your routine?

I would stop pumping and see if it passes.   I have had numb breasts after pumping for long periods of time (6 hours straight) but the feeling came back after a few hours.

If you have nerve damage and reduced sensitivity I can recommend the Earthpulse PEMF device (They call it Biofield PEMF* now, but secondhand you might still find it sold as the Earthpulse). My breasts were feeling numb and icky on the undersides due to breast surgery, the scalpel cut through some nerves. The Earthpulse at 9.6Hz 100% power is bringing sensation back due to nerve regeneration. Iput it on each spot for 30-60m. I'm laying in bed and for sides I use a rolled up towel to keep it in the right place. I tried taping it with wide bandage tape, but that's a bit uncomfortable as it pulls on the skin. 

It works amazingly well and sometimes I can feel the difference after only one session. Be aware that if sensation comes back, it might feel a bit sensitive in a bad way first, this is normal and will go away. I had some periods were the water from the shower felt a bit uncomfortable on my nipples, but nothing too bad, not painful or anything. 

*https://biofieldpemf.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon