Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are you all pausing your life until you get big boobs?

(02-09-2019, 06:14 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I don't go out., wear makeup, dress up, meet people,  date and don't hang out with friends as often as I use to.

I kind of just want to get big boobs first. My hair and skin are also so awful and I have put on some weight too. It's like I don't want to do normal everyday things until I am "my normal self" or "pretty".

What's your take on this?

I kind of feel the same  Sad

(02-09-2019, 06:14 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I don't go out., wear makeup, dress up, meet people,  date and don't hang out with friends as often as I use to.

I kind of just want to get big boobs first. My hair and skin are also so awful and I have put on some weight too. It's like I don't want to do normal everyday things until I am "my normal self" or "pretty".

I can understand this feeling, it sounds like self confidence issues which I struggle with too. I prefer to stay inside when I can, I am not a social type, and part of that does come from not wanting to be seen.

However I do believe that it is important to try and see yourself positively sometimes and getting dressed up nicely is essential for that. If you look at yourself looking low effort all of the time you won't realise your true potential and will feel even worse about yourself. I do try to dress up occasionally and wear makeup for my own self esteem boost.

And remember, if your boobs are holding you back that much, you can always wear a pushup bra or some padding under clothes. If you wear it properly nobody will guess and you can feel confident.

I feel similar. I feel ugly as a whole because of my breasts. I stay home most of the time now, too. Now that it's getting cold outside I have started to wear jeans again. I was wearing sweat pants all Summer no matter where I went. I spent a lot of time with my friend during the Summer, I was at his place almost every day and didn't have much time to feel bad. I joined a gym and went there every other day. Now we are on partial lockdown again and I am sitting at home, unemployed and miserable. I was at my friend's house Saturday and then his guy friends announced that they were coming over so he sent me home. Well he asked if I wanted to take the train this or the next hour, but I could tell he wanted me to leave right away before they were arriving. I feel that he sent me home because I am too ugly to be seen by them.

I never wear nice things. In fact, I ordered lots of clothes off ebay last year for when I will feel good enough to be wearing them. The boxes are standing around, in my apartment and in the basement and I don't feel worthy of wearing them. And frankly I don't even care about unpacking them. I will "in the future". 

It's good to know that I am not the only one even though I wish you'd feel better about yourself!

WOW you gotta see what Jennifer did

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&pid=209225#pid209225

post 451

AMAZING

Bobbi

I try not to, and to have an attitude of outcome independence. I may not look like a Playboy model yet but my mind turns to all the Fashion models who are smaller in the chest yet still look good.  

Ideally Id like to look more like playboy but it’s a long term process, and life goes on. Touch grass, think about other things and before you know it, you’ll have attained results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon