Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Volufuline cream users

Which volufuline cream has been tried and tested on this forum and which one would you recommend? Im looking for a UK based supplier.

Ive read about vollure - not sure if i can purchase it from the UK but it seems good. Any ideas folks?

Hi,
I've used
ISO sensuals  Enhance
and am currently using sublime Bust.
Sublime bust also has PM.

The ISO remains slippery for 1/2 hour so you can get a good massage.
How well it works is still out.. Its hard to tell your getting growth from one thing when it takes 56 days for a small percentage.

The Sublime breast gets absorbed pretty quickly, so I use it with my noogleberry.
when its goes from liquid to tacky I stop and fit the cups.
I find this keeps the cups in place a lot better.
I have noticed filling out using this method.

I also tried straight Volufiline, but its hard to tell for small percentage over 56+ days.

Bobbi

(20-06-2017, 05:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi,
I've used
ISO sensuals  Enhance

How well it works is still out.. Its hard to tell your getting growth from one thing when it takes 56 days for a small percentage.

The Sublime breast gets absorbed pretty quickly, so I use it with my noogleberry.

I also tried straight Volufiline, but its hard to tell for small percentage over 56+ days.

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi,

It takes 56 days! Boy youre patient!
I dont think you can get sublime bust from the UK..

(20-06-2017, 10:51 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
I've used
ISO sensuals  Enhance

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi,

All the info from Volufine refers to a data point at 56 days.
Breast growth is a very patient process.
Bobbi

(21-06-2017, 01:42 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(20-06-2017, 10:51 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
I've used
ISO sensuals  Enhance

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi,

All the info from Volufine refers to a data point at 56 days.
Breast growth is a very patient process.
Bobbi
Yes i have read the research done with volufuline. Living in hope ?

Living in hope as we all do!

Hey there! Wow, I havent posted here in a while. I just came back to do some lurking about since I just started noogling again for the first time in years. I had great results before (click over to my profile to find my picture thread). I went from a 32 A to a 32 C within about a 2 to 3 year period and then my dome cracked so I stopped but I was pleased with my results. I recently started up again because 3 months ago I just finished nursing my son for a year and I lost almost all my progress I worked so hard for all those years ago Sad.

Anyway, I saw your question and I thought I could help because I actually used a volufiline product before and that's when I saw the most growth while noogling. I used one you can order from Amazon so I'm sure you can get it in the UK. It was Eveline slim extreme bust enhancing serum (something along those lines). It may not be the top shelf best volufiline you can get but it was totally affordable, it smelled great and as far as I'm concerned i think it was effective. You're not going to see HUGE gains but i think combined with nb it works quite nicely. I loved using it just for the smell alone. Anyway, just look for it on Amazon and good luck!

Isosenuals was the one with the least harmful ingredients i found so i used it faithfully for the assigned time! 
It did nothing!

Am using ISO but am only a month or so into it and as Bobbi said; i've also read the studies and while it does appear to work it's a very slow minimal gain (as nearly all NBE is) however if you start with more fatty tissue the better your results.  I figure i'll throw it all at it and see what sticks, the only problem is you never know what is actually working and what's not! Is it the herbs, the topicals, the nutrition etc

(05-07-2017, 10:35 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Hey there! Wow, I havent posted here in a while. I just came back to do some lurking about since I just started noogling again for the first time in years. I had great results before (click over to my profile to find my picture thread). I went from a 32 A to a 32 C within about a 2 to 3 year period and then my dome cracked so I stopped but I was pleased with my results. I recently started up again because 3 months ago I just finished nursing my son for a year and I lost almost all my progress I worked so hard for all those years ago Sad.

Anyway, I saw your question and I thought I could help because I actually used a volufiline product before and that's when I saw the most growth while noogling. I used one you can order from Amazon so I'm sure you can get it in the UK. It was Eveline slim extreme bust enhancing serum (something along those lines). It may not be the top shelf best volufiline you can get but it was totally affordable, it smelled great and as far as I'm concerned i think it was effective. You're not going to see HUGE gains but i think combined with nb it works quite nicely. I loved using it just for the smell alone. Anyway, just look for it on Amazon and good luck!

Hi Chelsee.p,

Could you please let us know if you retained any of the growth (from Volufiline and noogling) at all? Because all those volufiline brands (Isosensuals, Eveline etc.) state that you need to keep applying the cream (and buying their products of course lol) forever to maintain growth. 

I think there are a couple of ingredients I don't like in Eveline and yes, it's also cheap so I'm really surprised how you got great results! Shows how the price of certain products don't necessarily reflect the degree of effectiveness!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon