Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So What do I do now with PM?

Hi

My situation with PM is this:

I have been on PM for 3 months now. As I am at the menopausal stage of life and up to about 3 weeks ago had not had a period for 10 months.
So I was taking PM continually as reccomended at 2 x Ainterol tablets per day. I am also on BCP which is a mini pill/progesterone only.
So everything has beeen going fine, but about 3 weeks ago I decided
to try and see what would happen if I upped the PM to 3 per day. After about a week I found I was getting estrogen dominance symptoms so
I cut out the PM and used some wild yam cream for a couple of days and everything was OK again.
So 2 weeks ago I started a period! Well after not having one for 10 months, I thought they were over, but NO! This was light and only lasted for about 3 days. And now a week later I have a small amount of bleeding again!
So. Is the period thing due to PM?
Perhaps I would have had the period anyway?
Should I start to take PM only certain days like others here?
Where do I start, I have no clue where I am with my cycle now?

Oh and I do think I may have had some growth with the PM although I use NB too, so not sure which is responsible but would like to carry on with PM.

I hope someone can advise how I carry on with the PM.
Would really appreciate the advice.

Liz

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon