Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

period troubles

Huh heyyy everyone let me ask you a quick question... has anyone else got an early super heavy crampy period starting pm???Angry i dont like this!!!!

Run.Rabbit did:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7225&pid=35613#pid35613

And Susan. But others got a lighter period:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9881&pid=35636#pid35636

thanks isabelle!

I had a SUPER bad period two days ago. I was watching Gone with the Wind, which is 4 hours long, and I had cramps the whole time, and a little before and a little after, only stopped when I took 2 aspirins. Then they subsided.

But they came back at night, and I was too tired to take an aspirin, so I suffered all night.

Also, I has very light stains for 2 whole days before starting. I suppse that means it's working.

I used the cream for about 3-4 days before this period started, and on the first period day (well, stain day), I used the pills, and have been using one every morning since (it says not to ramp up to 2 a day until 2 or 3 weeks).

Right im just wondering how long it takes to see REAL results....

Hey hello again Prettymama,

Last month my period was super painful like in high school and it lasted a whole week and it was super heavy..I get wick cramps on the first day and take like 3 liq aleeve through out the day..they only last one day but the next 2 days I end up with a headache..grrr.. last month I was wicked tired the whole week too and I was taking maca then but the whole week I felt so crapy I didnt take anything and barely eat that is how exhausted I felt..sucked.. this time my period was shorted a little less painful the one day of cramps but not that much less and the flow only last 3 days ...fine with me.. and I wasnt taking maca for weeks plus I stopped PM a few days before and the first day..I started back with PM the second day of period.. the reason I didnt take it the day it started cause I didnt want to take anything or eat from the pain..it made me a little nauseous, I did eat I made myself eat.. last time I eat less cause I had way less energy, probably cause of the bleeding probably lost alot of iron...hope this helped... how many PM's are you up to each day and are you cycling or not... I am only upping them mostly during my 1st half of cycle when estrogen is going up..still experimenting..Big GrinBlush I am holding between 32.5 and 33 in.. I started at 32in so it maybe cause they say by the 2nd to 3rd month it will start effecting the titas.. I think I might have had better results if I was consistant with PM and not take other phytos with it..for some reason FG doesnt agree with me..felt not so good on it..I feel so much better on PM..congrats to your libido going up...Big Grin

Hey
I just wanna suggest to all those who take pm while on their period, to stop.
I only say this cuz i start mine when my period is over, and by jus takin pm for 15 days, when i got my period(after ten days) it was amazing!! I never thouggt id say this about my period cuz im usually dying of cramps. This time it arrived exactly on time and without any cramps! I didnt evrn know i got it.

Try itSmile

aimingford, you got it right, I already figured this out, and posted: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9900

I am currently taking PM days 7-13 and days 18-24

Hi GorgeousBlonde and aimingford,

I agree cause last month I was a week late or more, and this time I stopped everything like 4 days before and got my period but started back on the 2nd of period but next time I am going to do similar to you GB, and this time durning the 2nd cycle I am thinking of taking maca, SP every other day and either no phytos or just 1 PM or just 1 FG..my gut is telling me not to take any phytos, would like to take WY but dont have any but want to see how it goes with what I have and dont take.

I forgot to mention that last month my cramps were worse then this month but this month they were still very painful but not as bad and last month my flow was heavy and long (6-7 days) and this month it was a litlle lighter not clots and lasted about 3 days.. so for me not taking PM a few days before helped some..not lets see how next month goes with my new cycling..Big Grin

It just takes experimenting and seeing what works best for your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon