Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self-Hypnosis does work!

Big Grin 

Tongue I just found this forum. I am really glad to see many many women like me with a positive attitude!Big GrinBig Grin I want to share my experience with NBE.

I have been trying hypnosis for 10 days and my boyfriend(actually fiance now) noticed a big difference! He kept asking me what I had been doing. Blush

HOW I DO IT

I don't listen to anybody's talk. I simply just control my mind make it all focus on my breasts a few times a day. i really don't know exactly how many times. you know, just do it whenever you feel like it.

And I still can't believe it actually worked!!!

What I do is really simple. I imagine that my brain is releasing this breast enhancement hormone that will make my breasts grow.NOTE: really focus, it should be the only thing you think about. AND imagine that your brain is so powerful that it's really making your boobs grow to this rounded, firm and perky shape. They are getting so much bigger and prettier.

THE REASON I WANT BIGGER BOOBS

I got off birth control pills 2~3 months ago. And my bra size dropped from a full 32C to a small 32B, like in 2 weeks!!!. Of course I was pissed. That made me want bigger boobs so bad!!! ALSO, I am getting married in March next year. And you don't look good in a wedding gown with no breasts!

I started googling for natural breast enhancement methods. And I decided to try BUSTMAXX and hypnosis.

I chose BUST MAXX because it got so many good reviews on Amazon. Is there anybody who has tried it btw?

It's been almost two weeks since I started hypnosis. And all my old 32C bras fit again! And the 32Bs now are too small!oh BTW I also try not to wear bras often.

I just got the BUST MAXX delivered today.So from tonight, I will be using both BUST MAXX and HYPNOSIS.

And hopefully I will get back to y'all with a positive feedback!

P.S. I have posted another thread in the herbal forum. I'm gonna be posting my experience with BUST MAXX as often as possible.

(08-09-2011, 02:47 AM)honeybunches Wrote:  Tongue I just found this forum. I am really glad to see many many women like me with a positive attitude!Big GrinBig Grin I want to share my experience with NBE.

I have been trying hypnosis for 10 days and my boyfriend(actually fiance now) noticed a big difference! He kept asking me what I had been doing. Blush

HOW I DO IT

I don't listen to anybody's talk. I simply just control my mind make it all focus on my breasts a few times a day. i really don't know exactly how many times. you know, just do it whenever you feel like it.

And I still can't believe it actually worked!!!

What I do is really simple. I imagine that my brain is releasing this breast enhancement hormone that will make my breasts grow.NOTE: really focus, it should be the only thing you think about. AND imagine that your brain is so powerful that it's really making your boobs grow to this rounded, firm and perky shape. They are getting so much bigger and prettier.

THE REASON I WANT BIGGER BOOBS

I got off birth control pills 2~3 months ago. And my bra size dropped from a full 32C to a small 32B, like in 2 weeks!!!. Of course I was pissed. That made me want bigger boobs so bad!!! ALSO, I am getting married in March next year. And you don't look good in a wedding gown with no breasts!

I started googling for natural breast enhancement methods. And I decided to try BUSTMAXX and hypnosis.

I chose BUST MAXX because it got so many good reviews on Amazon. Is there anybody who has tried it btw?

It's been almost two weeks since I started hypnosis. And all my old 32C bras fit again! And the 32Bs now are too small!oh BTW I also try not to wear bras often.

I just got the BUST MAXX delivered today.So from tonight, I will be using both BUST MAXX and HYPNOSIS.

And hopefully I will get back to y'all with a positive feedback!

Hi.
Hypnosis works for me too. I listen to mp3s and I visualize all day.

Try to integrate Chi massage: doing it accelerated the growth for me.

I am a big fan of hypnosis.

Good job.

Kelly9

Thank you KellySmile Will give it a try! Hope it works for me too. Cheers!

Hi,

Which hypnosis CD did you use ?

Cheers.

(10-09-2011, 07:10 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Hi,

Which hypnosis CD did you use ?

Cheers.

Hi there! I don't use any CD. I use self-hypnosis. But I'm tired of using it now. I started taking Bustmaxx last week and it seems to be working. If you are interested you can go see my thread in Herbal forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon