Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Schedule for PM to Prevent Messing with My Cycle

Thank you both for figuring this whole thing out. It makes a lot more sense. This is the schedule I've been using this month and so far so good. I tweaked it a bit to fit my natural cycle (around 34 days) I'll post when the month is up to let you guys know how it went for me.

PS I've been using 1000mg of PM a day, during days 7-17. Should I take that same amount for days 24-31? I noticed in the graph that the natural estrogens are lower during the last section of the cycle.

I consulted with Wahaika, and he recommended that I take Mexican Wild Yam in Luteal phase. So what I am doing is taking PM days 7-13 and then Wild Yam days 18-24. So thats 14 days altogether. I also take Saw Palmetto all month. A lower dose of PM would need to be taken in Luteal if you do decide to do it that way. Estrogen is high before ovulation, and lower in Luteal. My cycle is normally 30 days.

(18-09-2011, 10:07 PM)BelaBrasil Wrote:  Thank you both for figuring this whole thing out. It makes a lot more sense. This is the schedule I've been using this month and so far so good. I tweaked it a bit to fit my natural cycle (around 34 days) I'll post when the month is up to let you guys know how it went for me.

PS I've been using 1000mg of PM a day, during days 7-17. Should I take that same amount for days 24-31? I noticed in the graph that the natural estrogens are lower during the last section of the cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon